Printed Paper Shopping Bags - Chinaprice: contact company for price
sent your inquire to us directly!
Promotional Paper Bags
Promotional paper bags are generally made of art paper, kraft
paper and some special paper, these material are strong, not
easy to be broken. The paper bags are widely used in shopping
and gifts market with very attractive designs. Logos will be
very outstanding on the surface of the paper bags, perfect for
- Posted By: SILICOO TECH CO., LTD.
- Phone: 8651389054321
- Address: Qingnian Xilu, Nantong, China
- Website: http://www.silicoo.com
Published date: April 11, 2014 -
- Business Description: Silicoo is a professional promotional products manufacturer, found in
2005 year, located in Nantong, China. We are committed to developing
best products in the industry. Our main products are wristbands,
lanyards and promotional bags.
Garment Paper Bags China OemPaper Products - Dalian JinYuanLi Packaging Products Co.,Ltd - China - May 11, 2016 - contact company for price
Garment paper bags China OEM, Dalian JinYuanLi Packaging Products Co. , Ltd was established in Dalian, China in 1995. The company covers area of 30000 square meters and has 150 employees, including 15 senior engineers. The company specializes in manu...
Kraft Paper Company Custom WhitePaper Products - Guangzhou Lianlong Paper Co.,Ltd - China - April 8, 2016 - contact company for price
Paper Type: Craft Paper Use: Other Coating: Uncoated Compatible Printing: Inkjet Printing Feature: Anti- Curl Pulp Material: Wood Pulp Pulp Style: Recycled Pulping Type: Chemical- Mechanical Pulp Place of Origin: China ( Mainland) Brand Name: LianLon...
100 Wood Pulp A4 Copier Paper 80g For SalePaper Products - Globalmetals.co.ltd - Hungary - March 15, 2016 - contact company for price
sheet size: 210mm x 297mm, international size a4 quality: 100% virgin wood pulp 1. nice touch- smooth and bulky 2. no see trough- print both sides 3 . stay flat after copying 4. without paper jam or double feeding 5. leave no dust in the copy- machin...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"