Watermark Paper - Chinaprice: contact company for price
during the paper-making process, this paper will be unique. Often, It
was used for identifying the product , for security of banknotes,
passports, postage stamps, mill trademarks and other documents to
Providing high classic quality paper to meet your special needs is our mission.
1). Grams from 70 to 150G are available.
2). 787*1092mm, 889*1194mm, 700*1000mm, A4 or Customized size are available.
3). Private watermark is acceptable.
Please feel free to contact with me by firstname.lastname@example.org
For any questions and needs please contact us below
- Posted By: Shenzhen Nwell Paper Co., Ltd.
- Phone: 8613632509592
- Address: Guanlan Street Baoan District Shenzhen, shenzhen, China
Published date: September 7, 2012 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Popup Card Greeting 3d Origamic Gift Blue Write ItalyPaper Products - linecrafts - Vietnam - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Stamford Bridge Card format: popup card, 3D card, greeting card art, card crafts, handmade cards Type: Art origamic Card format: 180 degrees Color: 5 colors of Red, Black, Green algae, Blue, Brow Size: 110 x 170 mm There is space to write greetings C...
Popup Card Greeting 3d Origamic GiftPaper Products - linecrafts - Vietnam - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Card format: popup card, 3D card, greeting card art, card crafts, handmade cards Type: Art origamic Card format: 180 degrees Color: 5 colors of Red, Black, Green algae, Blue, Brow Size: 110 x 150 mm There is space to write greetings Change according ...
2012 Calendar PrintingPaper Products - China Gold Printing Group - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Brief introduction about us: 1. We provide all kinds of calendars printing, which include wall calendar printing, desk calendar printing, table calendar printing, etc. 2. We are manufacture. 3. With fast delivery time. 4. The items can be sent to you...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"