Blco Available For Sell - USAprice: contact company for price
as specified in Annex »A« hereof.
CLAUSE 3 – QUANTITY/DELIVERY SCHEDULE.
3.1 The tanker carrying the consignment of 4, 000, 000 (FOUR MILLION) barrels are ready to deliver minimum of 4, 000, 000 +/- 5% to 10% (FOUR MILLION) barrels concurrently, till expiration of this agreed contract for Twelve (12) consecutive Calendar Months as referred to in clause 4.
- Posted By: Creative Finances Corporation
- Phone: 3237924132
- Address: 8726 S.Sepulveda Bl. #D-293, Los Angeles, CA, USA
Published date: September 27, 2013 -
- Business Description: We are pleased to offer you ALUMINIUM Scrap 6061 & 6063
Contract/Sales Offer for ALUMINIUM Scrap 6061 & 6063
QUANTIT: 150 tones per month, Trial order 150 tones .
CONTRACT PERIOD: 12months.
LOADING PORT: ..Port CHINA
DELIVERY: Within 30 to 35days from the date of receipt of workable L/C
DESTINATION: CIF AWSP
PACKAGING: Container Shipment.
Rngs-invest Is Looking For Traders And AgentsCrude Oil - RNGS-INVEST RU - Russia - November 16, 2016 - contact company for price
RNGS-INVEST is one of main Oil and Gas suppliers on Russian market. RNGS- INVEST have its intergovernmental agreements on large quantities of Mazut and Diesel of different grades. RNGS-INVEST is subsidiary company, designed to trade on international ...
Rebco Aramco BlcoCrude Oil - OJSC RN-Nakhodkanefteprodukt - Russia - November 8, 2016 - contact company for price
Petroleum (from Latin: petra: "rock" + oleum: "oil".) is a naturally occurring, yellow-to-black liquid found in geological formations beneath the Earth's surface, which is commonly refined into various types of fuels. Components of petroleum...
Rebco Blco AramcoCrude Oil - OJSC RN-Nakhodkanefteprodukt - Russia - November 8, 2016 - 30.00 Dollar US$
Crude oil is a naturally occurring, unrefined petroleum product composed of hydrocarbon deposits and other organic materials. Crude oil can be refined to produce usable products such as gasoline, diesel and various forms of petrochemicals. Mixture of...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"