Tyre To Oil Recycling Process Pyrolysis Plant - Chinaprice: 50000.00 Dollar US$
Tyre to oil recycling process pyrolysis plant working process
1) Put the waste tires into reactor and make reactor rotate clockwise 0.4-0.8 r/min. Seal the feeding inlet door tightly and make sure there is no gas leakage.
(2) Heat the reactor by using coal, charcoal, fuel gas, wood etc. as heating materials. The reactor will be slowly heated, and when the temperature reach about 250 degrees, the oil gas will be formed.
(3) The oil gas coming out from the reactor then go to condensing system and get liquid oil. The gas which can’t be liquefied under normal pressure will be designed to go back to combustion system through safety device. It can be recycled to heat the reactor as fuel, which will save energy for the whole working process.
(4) After finishing oil production, the temperature of the reactor will cool down. When the temperature falls down to 40 degrees, we can get the carbon black and steel wire.
When the whole pyrolysis process is over, we can get about tyre pyrolysis oil, carbon black and steel wire. The fuel oil can be used as industrial fuel materials for burning, or further refined to diesel. The carbon black can be used for construction bricks with clay or used as fuel. The steel wire can be re-sale or reprocessing. Contact: Ms Bonnie
Phone: +86-371-5677 1821 +86 15893800169
- Posted By: Henan Doing Mechanical Equipment Co., Ltd
- Phone: 86 15893800169
- Address: No.138 Yingxie Road,Jinshui District, Henan Province, China, China
- Website: http://wastetireoil.com/
Published date: April 11, 2017 - Modified date: April 11, 2017
- Business Description: Henan Doing Mechanical Equipment Co., Ltd is a comprehensive enterprise related to manufacture, marketing, installation and after sale service etc.
The company is committed to developing and manufacturing of all kinds of large scale and small acale equipment. It won leading position and good reputation with its high quality products and professional service.
The main products: scrap cable wire recycling machine. PCB (Printed Circuit Board ) recycling machine. Aluminum and plastic composition recycling machine. Home electric applaince recycling machine, etc.
waste tire and plastic recycling machine with relavent equipements, like tire cutter, carbon black briquette machine and carbon black grinding mill etc;
waste engine oil, waste tire and plastic oil refinery machine and relavent euipments, like oil filter etc;
Our machinery have been sold to Italy, Romania, Macedonia, Albania, Estonia, Rusia, Egypt, Ethopia, Nigeria, Congo, Lebanon, Jordan, Iran, Pakistan, Kazakhstan, India, Tailand, Malaysia, Mexico, Panama, Guatemala, Aruba, Jamaica, Ecuador, Haiti etc.
Company has won good reputation with its advanced production technology, professional installation and after-sales service.
Welcome your visit!
New Full Automatic Tyre Recycling Pyrolysis PlantCrude Oil - Henan Doing Mechanical Equipment Co., Ltd - China - September 7, 2016 - 300000.00 Dollar US$
For new full automatic tyre recycling pyrolysis plant main raw material is waste tire/tyre.which can be easily available in and part of the world. The raw material is cheaper and can use waste tire, we get out put from waste as fuel oil, carbon black...
Waste Tyre Recycling Pyrolysis PlantCrude Oil - Henan Doing Mechanical Equipment Co., Ltd - China - September 7, 2016 - 40000.00 Dollar US$
Though waste tyre brings environmental problem, it also bring us opportunity. Our latest waste tyre recycling pyrolysis plant can turn waste tires into wealth, which will create benefits to the environment as well to the economy. Adopting the world’s...
Fast Waste Tyre Pyrolysis Plant For SaleCrude Oil - Henan Doing Mechanical Equipment Co., Ltd - China - September 7, 2016 - 50000.00 Dollar US$
Fast waste tyre pyrolysis plant for saleof Doing can turn waste tyre to oil through pyrolysis . Pyrolysis is the decomposition of organic compounds under oxygen free (anaerobic) atmosphere that produces gas, oil, carbon black and steel. Efficient ind...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"