Lng Lpg Liquid Petroleum Natural Gas - Russiaprice: 230.00 Dollar US$
It is increasingly used as an aerosol propellant and a refrigerant,  replacing chlorofluorocarbons in an effort to reduce damage to the ozone layer. When specifically used as a vehicle fuel it is often referred to as autogas.
Varieties of LPG bought and sold include mixes that are mostly propane (C
8), mostly butane (C
10) and, most commonly, mixes including both propane and butane. In the northern hemisphere winter, the mixes contain more propane, while in summer, they contain more butane. In the United States, mainly two grades of LPG are sold: commercial propane and HD-5. These specifications are published by the Gas Processors Association (GPA) and the American Society of Testing and Materials (ASTM). Propane/butane blends are also listed in these specifications.
Liquefied natural gas (LNG) is natural gas (predominantly methane, CH4, with some mixture of ethane C2H6f) that has been converted to liquid form for ease of storage or transport. It takes up about 1/600th the volume of natural gas in the gaseous state. It is odorless, colorless, toxic and non-corrosive. Hazards include flammability after vaporization into a gaseous state, freezing and asphyxia. The liquefaction process involves removal of certain components, such as dust, acid gases, helium, water, and heavy hydrocarbons, which could cause difficulty downstream. The natural gas is then condensed into a liquid at close to atmospheric pressure by cooling it to approximately −162 °C (−260 °F); maximum transport pressure is set at around 25 kPa (4 psi).
A typical LNG process. The gas is first extracted and transported to a processing plant where it is purified by removing any condensates such as water, oil, mud, as well as other gases such as CO2 and H2S. An LNG process train will also typically be designed to remove trace amounts of mercury from the gas stream to prevent mercury amalgamizing with aluminium in the cryogenic heat exchangers. The gas is then cooled down in stages until it is liquefied. LNG is finally stored in storage tanks and can be loaded and shipped.
LNG achieves a higher reduction in volume than compressed natural gas (CNG) so that the (volumetric) energy density of LNG is 2.4 times greater than that of CNG or 60 percent that of diesel fuel. This makes LNG cost efficient to transport over long distances where pipelines do not exist. Specially designed cryogenic sea vessels (LNG carriers) or cryogenic road tankers are used for its transport. LNG is principally used for transporting natural gas to markets, where it is regasified and distributed as pipeline natural gas. It can be used in natural gas vehicles, although it is more common to design vehicles to use compressed natural gas. Its relatively high cost of production and the need to store it in expensive cryogenic tanks have hindered widespread commercial use. Despite these drawbacks, on energy basis LNG production is expected to hit 10% of the global crude production by 2020
- Posted By: OJSC RN-Nakhodkanefteprodukt
- Phone: +74236676960
- Address: PRIMORSKY kray, NAKHODKA, ul. MAKAROVA, d. 19, PRIMORSKY kray, NAKHODKA, ul. MAKAROVA, d. 19, Moscow, Moscow and Moscow region, Russia
- Website: http://www.tank-rosneft-nnp.ru
Published date: November 9, 2016 -
- Business Description: OJSC RN-Nakhodkanefteprodukt, is one of Rosneft biggest Subsidiaries, OJSC RN-Nakhodkanefteprodukt owns a refinery and an the only oil loading terminal in the port of Nakhodka, and also controls all rosneft’s oil terminals in all Russia commercial & major ports in the Maritime Territory of Russia Federation. The port of Nakhodka terminal is mainly used to export oil products manufactured at the OJSC RN-Nakhodkanefteprodukt, Komsomolsk Refinery, the Angarsk Petrochemical Company, Polyarnoye Siyaniye Company LLC and the Achinsk Refinery. The transshipment capacity was about 7 mln tons of oil products a year but in 2014 was increased to 20 mln, likewise all rosneft’s terminal has increased their efficiency and capacity to load. Our refinery has the capacity to refine petroleum,petrochemical products & chemical products of all kinds and all kinds of petroleum products including D2, JP54, M100-75 (95) JET A-1, LNG, LPG, etc
Mazut M100 D2 Diesel Jp54 CdroGasoline - ZANOTTI - Italy - February 16, 2014 - contact company for price
I am: zanotti dot alberto at libero dot it. I'm the only agent before the end seller of Russian refinery. We can offer: mazut M 100, D2 diesel, JP54 fuel, crude and degummed rapeseed oil. Send me your inquiry and I'll send you our soft offer and Refi...
M100 Lng Jp54 Cst Fuel OilGasoline - star traders - Cameroon - December 29, 2013 - contact company for price
We star trades Consultant have legal mandate to supply Russian D2-Gas Oil, mazut m100, LNG, JP54, CST Fuel OIL, LPG, Base Oil, DAP, and Urea top quality, competitive price and excellent service are guaranteed. please contact us we get back to you wit...
Diesel Gas D2 Oil Cost 305 82Gasoline - star traders - Cameroon - December 29, 2013 - contact company for price
DIESEL GAS D2 OIL COST 305-82 Minimum Quantity: 60, 000 Metric Tons per Month Maximum Quantity: 500, 000 Metric Tons and Up Price: Gross $ 600.00 USD/610.00 USD NET on GIF/ FOB / ASWP MAZUT 100 COST -1058575/99 Maximum Quantity: 500, 000 Metric Tons ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"