Methyl Tertiary Butyl Ether Mtbe - Chinaprice: contact company for price
as an octane booster and oxygenate. It can also be used to make high
purity isobutylene for butyl rubber and polyisobutylene production and
employed as a solvent and extractant. It is also used medically to
dissolve gallstones. MTBE is almost exclusively used as a fuel component
in fuel for gasoline engines. It is one of a group of chemicals commonly
known as oxygenates because they raise the oxygen content of gasoline.
- Phone: 862968997869
- Address: No.12 Rd .High-Tech Industrial Development Zone ,X, Xi'an, China
- Website: http://www.ytantiknockadditives.com
Published date: May 22, 2013 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Methylcyclopentadienyl Manganese Tricarbonyl MmtGasoline - XAYT Petrochemical Technology Development Co.Ltd - China - May 22, 2013 - contact company for price
MMTBrief introduction:Unleaded gasoline antiknock additive mainly composed of methylcyclopentadienyl manganese tricarbonyl (MMT) and a small quantity of stabilizer and dispersant. It is used in the gasoline blended mainly and boost the octane number ...
Cyclopentadienyl Manganese Tricaibonyl CmtGasoline - XAYT Petrochemical Technology Development Co.Ltd - China - May 22, 2013 - contact company for price
Antiknock principle of CMTSimilar to the tetraethyl lead, CMT can be decomposed into small particles of active manganese oxides, owing to their facial function, these small particles effectively incorporate with those super oxides already existed in ...
Highly Effective Gasoline Octane BoosterGasoline - XAYT Petrochemical Technology Development Co.Ltd - China - May 22, 2013 - contact company for price
Highly effective gasoline octane booster1. Brief introduction:Highly effective gasoline octane booster can provided for convenience of refineries improving low-grade gasoline by improving octane number greatly.2 Features:1. The octane number of gasol...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"