Jp54 D2 D6 Mazut Crude - USAprice: contact company for price
We facilitate trade between qualified buyers and our sellers on a SPOT or contract basis for the following petroleum products: Crude, JP54, D2, D6, Muzut, and others. If you are serious and ready to purchase, tired of wasting time and dealing with sellers that don' t perform, please contact us with the desired product, quantity, and CP.
- Posted By: Lot-2 Brokerage International
- Phone: 4703445682
- Address: 43346 Earls Court, Ashburn, VA, USA
Published date: September 10, 2015 -
- Business Description: Lot 2 Brokerage International provides brokerage services for various products between international and domestic US companies with a specialization in petroleum based products including but not limited to the following: Crude, Mazut, JP54, D2, D6, and others.
Heavy Slack WaxGeneral Petroleum - Zista Group - Iran - December 20, 2016 - contact company for price
Dear Sir/Madam, ZISTA GROUP was first established in 2005 as a trading group and during the last decade it has been expanding its network and business through China, Hong Kong, Iran, Singapore and several other countries worldwide. We are supplier an...
Mazut Diesel Agents RequiredGeneral Petroleum - RNGS-INVEST RU - Russia - November 16, 2016 - contact company for price
RNGS-INVEST is one of major oil and gas company in Russia created to trade on international markets, currently is actively looking for experienced traders in oil and gas industry. You can find all relevant information on our website. Please, send you...
Gilsonite Synthetic AsphaltGeneral Petroleum - BPN International - Russia - July 25, 2016 - 950.00 Dollar US$
Synthetic Asphalt is a watersoluble, polyanionic sulfonated asphalt. Applications: Synthetic Asphalt used in the drilling industry for processing any water-based drilling fluids. Synthetic Asphalt is designed to block cracks in a wellbore thereby pre...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"