Jet Fuel Aviation Kerosene - Russiaprice: 33.00 Dollar US$
Jet fuel is a mixture of a large number of different hydrocarbons. The range of their sizes (molecular weights or carbon numbers) is defined by the requirements for the product, such as the freezing or smoke point. Kerosene-type jet fuel (including Jet A and Jet A-1) has a carbon number distribution between about 8 and 16 (carbon atoms per molecule); wide-cut or naphtha-type jet fuel (including Jet B)
Fuel for piston-engine powered aircraft (usually a high-octane gasoline known as avgas) has a low flash point to improve its ignition characteristics. Turbine engines can operate with a wide range of fuels, and jet-aircraft engines typically use fuels with higher flash points, which are less flammable and therefore safer to transport and handle.
The first axial compressor jet engine in widespread production and combat service, the Junkers Jumo 004 used on the Messerschmitt Me 262A fighter and the Arado Ar 234B jet recon-bomber, burned either a special synthetic "J2" fuel or diesel fuel. Gasoline was a third option but unattractive due to high fuel consumption. Other fuels used were kerosene or kerosene and gasoline mixtures. Most jet fuels in use since the end of World War II are kerosene-based. Both British and American standards for jet fuels were first established at the end of World War II. British standards derived from standards for kerosene use for lamps—known as paraffin in the UK—whereas American standards derived from aviation gasoline practices. Over the subsequent years, details of specifications were adjusted, such as minimum freezing point, to balance performance requirements and availability of fuels. Very low temperature freezing points reduce the availability of fuel. Higher flash point products required for use on aircraft carriers are more expensive to produce. In the United States, ASTM International produces standards for civilian fuel types, and the U.S. Department of Defense produces standards for military use. The British Ministry of Defence establishes standards for both civil and military jet fuels. For reasons of inter-operational ability, British and United States military standards are harmonized to a degree. In Russia and former Soviet Union countries, grades of jet fuels are covered by the State Standard (GOST) number, or a Technical Condition number, with the principal grade available in Russia and members of the CIS being
- Posted By: OJSC RN-Nakhodkanefteprodukt
- Phone: +74236676960
- Address: PRIMORSKY kray, NAKHODKA, ul. MAKAROVA, d. 19, PRIMORSKY kray, NAKHODKA, ul. MAKAROVA, d. 19, Moscow, Moscow and Moscow region, Russia
- Website: http://www.tank-rosneft-nnp.ru
Published date: November 9, 2016 -
- Business Description: OJSC RN-Nakhodkanefteprodukt, is one of Rosneft biggest Subsidiaries, OJSC RN-Nakhodkanefteprodukt owns a refinery and an the only oil loading terminal in the port of Nakhodka, and also controls all rosneft’s oil terminals in all Russia commercial & major ports in the Maritime Territory of Russia Federation. The port of Nakhodka terminal is mainly used to export oil products manufactured at the OJSC RN-Nakhodkanefteprodukt, Komsomolsk Refinery, the Angarsk Petrochemical Company, Polyarnoye Siyaniye Company LLC and the Achinsk Refinery. The transshipment capacity was about 7 mln tons of oil products a year but in 2014 was increased to 20 mln, likewise all rosneft’s terminal has increased their efficiency and capacity to load. Our refinery has the capacity to refine petroleum,petrochemical products & chemical products of all kinds and all kinds of petroleum products including D2, JP54, M100-75 (95) JET A-1, LNG, LPG, etc
Rngs-invest Is Looking For Professional Traders In Oil And Cas Industry.Jet Fuel - RNGS-INVEST RU - Russia - November 16, 2016 - contact company for price
RNGS-INVEST is actively looking for professional traders. We are currently have signed some intergovernmental agreements and own a large quantity of Mazut and Diesel of different grades. RNGS-INVEST is one of main Oil and Gas supplier on Russian mark...
Jp54 Jet Fuel Tc1 Pt Jp 1 Colonial Grade 54Jet Fuel - Tradecenter Company - Russia - December 11, 2013 - contact company for price
organize the export of the products listed below to any part of the world which the product is needed. Jet petroleum (TC1, PT, JET FUEL JP-1 Colonial Grade 54, etc. Diesel oil (Summer L-0 2-62, Winter 3-0 5-35, D2 LO 0.02/62 GOST 305-82 Gas Oil, etc....
Mazut Lng Lpg D6 Gasoline D2 Cst Urea PrillJet Fuel - sofiagaz - Russia - October 22, 2013 - contact company for price
D2 diesel gas oil l-0.2-62 gost 305-82 diesel gas oil ultra-low sulphur diesel 50 ppm HSD2 gas oil l-0.2-62 gost 305-82 ago (automative gas oil) Diesel en 590 mazut M100 gost 10585-75 mazut M100 gost 10585-99 jet fuel JP54 (aviation kerosene colonial...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"