Apq Pt Proppant Ultra Light Weight - Chinaprice: contact company for price
APQ PT is the new generation ultra light
weight (ULW) proppant designed for use in
partial monolayer fracture stimulation
applications. It is an advanced thermoset
nanocomposite bead, wherein an intimately
dispersed nanofiller provides strong
reinforcement. The product represents a
breakthrough in ULW proppant technology and
is subject to ongoing performance
improvements and optimization. APQ PT can be
transported by a less complex fracturing
fluid and at the same time, be strong enough
to withstand reservoir stresses. It could
effectively be used with simpler fracturing
fluids, like slick water.
APQ PT can be used in partial monolayers to
provide excellent closure resistance in oil
and gas reservoirs. The low specific gravity
of APQ PT approaches that of water allowing
for excellent proppant distribution
throughout the fracture network.
(1) Glass Transition Temperature: Max.
(2) U.S. Mesh Size:
16/30, 20/40, 30/50, 40/70, etc.
(5) Acid solubidity:
Note: Mesh size can also be adjusted
according customers' special requirements.
Advantages Beyond Conventional Proppants:
(1) Lightest proppant on the market for
partial monolayer and gravel pack
(2) Allowing use of slickwater carrier
fluids to minimize reservoir damage.
(3) No crush, chip, break, or otherwise
generate migrating fines like other
(4) Perfectly smooth and spherical - once
locked in place, proppant will deform into a
(5) Non-abrasive-will not damage tubing or
surface equipment during use.
(6) Manifesting excellent dissipation of
static electricity, facilitating ease in
(7) No sticky resin coatings to mess up the
- Posted By: Beijing Aopuqi Petroleum Technology Co., Ltd
- Phone: 861084783859
- Address: Room 1207, Focus Square Block C, No.6 Wangjing Fut, Beijing, China
- Website: http://www.apqpetro.com/
Published date: October 13, 2014 -
- Business Description: Beijing Aopuqi Petroleum Technology Co., Ltd. is a leading independent
oilfield supply company providing chemistry solutions, petroleum tools
and associated services to the oil and gas industry.
The chemical department is leading and experienced manufacturer and exporter of high grade oilfield chemicals. Our chemicals play vital role in various Oil & Gas industries as they meet international quality & safety standards. Our high grade products as ultra light weight proppant, Spherical bead lubricant, oil demulsifier etc. are appreciated by our clients in global market.
The petroleum tool department is a specialized and appointed factory in manufacturing oil drilling and production tools as well as fittings of China National Petroleum Corporation (CNPC) and China petroleum Chemical Corporation (CPCC). The main products are drilling tools, grinding and milling tools, blowout preventer tools, coring tool, etc. All products are strictly carried out on relevant national standard, industry standard and API specification.
Petroleum Products Jp54 D2 D6 Mazut CrudePetroleum - Lot-2 Brokerage International - USA - February 15, 2016 - contact company for price
Lot 2 Brokerage International provides brokerage services for various products between international and domestic US companies with a specialization in petroleum based products. SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY PLEASE - We facilitate trade between qualified buyer...
Liquid Co2 Gas TankPetroleum - Liquid Co2 Tanks - India - January 23, 2016 - contact company for price
We Provides a variety of quality tanks and equipment including Aboveground, Underground, and Vertical co2 tank, Liquid co2 gas tank, liquid co2 gas tanks, liquid gas tanks of various capacities ranging from 5m3 to 500m3 as per the client requirement ...
Jp54 D2 D6 Mazut CrudePetroleum - Lot-2 Brokerage International - USA - September 10, 2015 - contact company for price
SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY PLEASE We facilitate trade between qualified buyers and our sellers on a SPOT or contract basis for the following petroleum products: Crude, JP54, D2, D6, Muzut, and others. If you are serious and ready to purchase, tired of wasti...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"