Down Hole Motor Is A Positive Displacement - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Down-hole motor is a positive-displacement motor. The high pressure fluid enter into the motor , making the fluid converted into mechanical energy , and the motor drive the principal shaft and bit rotating to drill.
Down-hole motor is a positive-displacement motor.
- Phone: 861084786825
- Address: Room 1507,BuildingB,Dongya wangjing center,No33 gu, Beijing, China
Published date: August 5, 2013 -
- Business Description: Beijing bojunhuanyu technology development co., ltd. is founded in 2013,
is headquartered in Beijing, the capital, is a professional engaged in
oil drilling equipment, tools and accessories are exported, and oilfield
engineering services integrated petroleum machinery export enterprises.
Drill Bit The Adopt Advanced Research FindingsPetroleum - BEIJING BOJUNHUANYU TECHNOLOGY DEVELOPMENT CO., LT - China - August 5, 2013 - contact company for price
Product Description 1. The drill bit adopt the advanced research findings, break the limits of traditional PDC design, achieve the high rock-breaking efficiency, and guarantee the high rotary speed and long life of bit. 2. By using the location techn...
Selling The Traveling BlockPetroleum - BEIJING BOJUNHUANYU TECHNOLOGY DEVELOPMENT CO., LT - China - July 3, 2013 - contact company for price
The wire rope groove had undergone mid-frequency quenching to slow down the wear rate (pulleys against steel wire rope). Double row tapered roller bearing is fitted into the pulley hole. Every bearing has separate lubricating oil duct. The pulleys an...
Natural Gamma Ray Logging ToolPetroleum - Xi’an Laudau Petroleum Technology Co., Ltd - China - April 16, 2013 - contact company for price
Natural gamma ray logging tool is designed to measure the formation’s natural gamma intensity and compare formation depth. The measuring probe consists of electron-multiplier phototube and NaI crystal. During measuring, the NaI crystal changes the en...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"