Furnace Oil Base Fuel Sulphur Bitumen D2 Jp54 Mazut - Indiaprice: contact company for price
We are directly connected to Seller for the supply of following Petroleum products.
Fuel Oil 180 And 380 CST
Base Oil All Grades
Gas Oil- 0.2%, O.5%, 1.0%, 1.5% Sulfur Contents
Bitumen All Grades
Crude Oil. RPO (Rubber Processing Oil)
Octane and Gilsonite.
Fuel Oils. JP54, D2, Mazut, LNG/LPG, Sulphur, D6
Please send your inquiries with your full contact details, quantity of product, and mode of packing and port of discharge enable us to serve you better.
We only deal with direct buyers.
Asia Office, Andhra Pradesh, India
Phone : 0091 8554 233891
Mobile : 00 91 9867753891
MSN Messenger: email@example.com
Skype : ramhanu9849
Furnace Oil Base Fuel Sulphur Bitumen D2 Jp54 Mazut
Please inquiry for your need now
- Posted By: Ramhanu International
- Phone: 00919867753891
- Address: Asia office, Anantapur, Anantapur, India
Published date: November 7, 2012 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Api5l Pipe LinePetroleum - Cangzhou Huike Steel Pipe Co., Ltd - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Our company is located in the beautiful and human outstanding earth deities place, which is called ' the cradle of steel pipe and pipe fittings' - Cangzhou city of Hebei Province. Thecompany invested 360 million yuan totally, holding area of 160, 000...
LpgPetroleum - OJSC Clavneftgas - Russia - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Liquified natural gas, quantity – 50, 000MT – 500, 000MT, for cif and fob, spot and contract basis. Lpg For any questions and needs please contact us below
Petronas Hsd D2Petroleum - ZAMPRO ENTERPRISE MALAYSIA - Malaysia - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
*petronas hsd D2. *min order 5, 000/mt x 12 months contract (no spot deal). *delivery fob port klang malaysia only (no cif @ opl delivery). *price mops minus us$20/mt. *payment l/c. *buyer must have Q88, legal import license permit & proof of fund. C...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"