Apis For Veterinary Probenecid Cas 57 66 9 - USAprice: contact company for price
headquartered in New York, USA. We leverage our wide spectrum of
business in the fields of development, manufacturing, marketing, and
distribution to help you make best- informed decisions tailored to your
evolving needs for premium chemicals. Our complete suite of CRO services
spans the entire molecule development pipeline including contract
research for target identification, building blocks, compound synthesis,
biochemical and cellular analysis, preclinical animal tests, and
57- 66- 9
Probenecid inhibits the renal excretion of organic anions and reduces tubular reabsorption of urate. It is able to prevent the efflux of calcium- sensitive fluorescent dyes during studies of cellular calcium mobilization and interact with organic anion transporters.
- Posted By: BOC Sciences
- Phone: 1-631-619-7922
- Address: 45-16 Ramsey Road Shirley, NY 11967 USA, New York, NY, USA
- Website: http://www.bocsci.com
Published date: February 4, 2016 -
- Business Description: BOC Sciences provides a wide range of customer services, bulk and specialty compounds to the pharmaceutical, agrochemical and biotechnology industries. We intend to offer you the products and services of the highest quality at the most reasonable, cost efficient prices. Most of our compounds can be supplied ranging from mg to kg and arrive with analytic report. We hope to add immense value to your research projects!
Bispecific Cd3 Il 2r F Ab 2Pharmaceutical Drugs - Creative Biolabs Inc - USA - January 24, 2017 - 1.00 Dollar US$
The protein encoded by this gene is the CD3-epsilon polypeptide, which together with CD3-gamma, -delta and -zeta, and the T-cell receptor alpha/beta and gamma/delta heterodimers, forms the T-cell receptor-CD3 complex. This complex plays an important ...
Bispecific Fcγriii Her2 F Ab 2Pharmaceutical Drugs - Creative Biolabs Inc - USA - January 24, 2017 - 1.00 Dollar US$
This gene encodes a receptor for the Fc portion of immunoglobulin G, and it is involved in the removal of antigen-antibody complexes from the circulation, as well as other other antibody-dependent responses. This gene (FCGR3A) is highly similar to an...
Bispecific Dr5 Fap F Ab 2Pharmaceutical Drugs - Creative Biolabs Inc - USA - January 24, 2017 - 1.00 Dollar US$
The protein encoded by this gene is a member of the TNF-receptor superfamily, and contains an intracellular death domain. This receptor can be activated by tumor necrosis factor-related apoptosis inducing ligand (TNFSF10/TRAIL/APO-2L), and transduces...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce