Bactrim Ds Generic - USAprice: contact company for price
800/160MG/500CT @ $19.95ea 1000 bottle minimum NDC# 53746-0272-05
This item is marketed by Core Trading Company for another company. Product is priced for for USA delivery only
Bactrim Ds Generic
Feel free to contact us with all your questions
- Posted By: Core Trading Company
- Phone: 7577747282
- Address: PO Box 9554, Chesapeake, VA, USA
- Website: http://www.coretradingcompany.com
Published date: September 7, 2012 -
- Business Description: Core Trading Company Inc. (CTC) can enable organizations to gain and solidify access to key markets, and create brand differentiation. CTC can assist you in the following ways; Sustainable Sourcing Program Opportunities Assessment, Green Supply Chain Program & Policy Development, Vendor Environmental/Sustainability Audits, Sustainable Procurement Strategies, Life Cycle Assessment and Green Logistics Strategy
Bispecific Cd3 Il 2r F Ab 2Pharmaceutical Drugs - Creative Biolabs Inc - USA - January 24, 2017 - 1.00 Dollar US$
The protein encoded by this gene is the CD3-epsilon polypeptide, which together with CD3-gamma, -delta and -zeta, and the T-cell receptor alpha/beta and gamma/delta heterodimers, forms the T-cell receptor-CD3 complex. This complex plays an important ...
Bispecific Fcγriii Her2 F Ab 2Pharmaceutical Drugs - Creative Biolabs Inc - USA - January 24, 2017 - 1.00 Dollar US$
This gene encodes a receptor for the Fc portion of immunoglobulin G, and it is involved in the removal of antigen-antibody complexes from the circulation, as well as other other antibody-dependent responses. This gene (FCGR3A) is highly similar to an...
Bispecific Dr5 Fap F Ab 2Pharmaceutical Drugs - Creative Biolabs Inc - USA - January 24, 2017 - 1.00 Dollar US$
The protein encoded by this gene is a member of the TNF-receptor superfamily, and contains an intracellular death domain. This receptor can be activated by tumor necrosis factor-related apoptosis inducing ligand (TNFSF10/TRAIL/APO-2L), and transduces...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"