Carbonyl Iron Powder Usp Ip Ep Bp Manufacturer - Indiaprice: contact company for price
Product Name Carbonyl Iron Powder CAS No:
Batch No: CAR/ 011114 A. R. No 14/ FP/ CAR/ 0111
Date of Manufacture Nov- 2014 Date of Analysis 02- 11- 14
Batch Quantity 100 kg Date of Retest Jan- 2017
Sr. No Test Results Acceptance Criteria
1. Appearance Complies Grayish to black free flowing powder
2. Solubility Complies Insoluble in Water & organic solvents
3. Loss on Drying Complies NMT 0.5%
4. Heavy metals Complies NMT 50 PPM
5. Arsenic Complies NMT 2 PPM
6. Copper Complies NMT 60 PPM
7. Lead Complies NMT 20 PPM
8. Zinc Complies NMT 50 PPM
9. Manganese Complies NMT 50 PPM
10. Acid insolubles 0.05% NMT 0.5%
11. Assay of iron 99.6% NLT 98.00%
12. Particle size 100% easily passes through sieve of 325 mesh 325 mesh
13. Residual Solvent impurity NIL Methanol NMT 3000 PPM
14. Total Plate Count Complies NMT 1000 CFU/ g
15. Yeast & Moulds Complies NMT 100 CFU/ g
16 E. Coli Complies Absent
17. Salmonella Complies Absent
18. Pseudomonas Complies Absent
19. S. aureus Complies Absent
Carbonyl iron is a highly pure ( 97.5% for grade S, 99.5+% for grade R) iron, prepared by chemical decomposition of purified iron pentacarbonyl. It usually has the appearance of grey powder, composed of spherical microparticles. Most of the impurities are carbon, oxygen, and nitrogen.
BASF invented carbonyl iron powder in 1925, [ 1] and claims to be the world' s leading producer. [ 2] In 1934, BASF was also involved in the development of the very first magnetic tapes used by the AEG Magnetophon tape recorder: carbonyl iron became the first magnetic recording oxide ( although quickly replaced in 1936 by iron oxide) .
In electronics, carbonyl iron is used to manufacture magnetic cores for high- frequency coils, and in production of some ferrites. Spherical particles manufactured of carbonyl iron are used as a component of the radar absorbing materials used in military, in stealth vehicles for example. Other uses are in powder metallurgy, metal injection molded parts, and in various specialty products.
Powdered cores made of carbonyl iron have high stability of parameters across a wide range of temperatures and magnetic flux levels, with excellent Q factors between 50 kHz and 200 MHz. A popular application is in broadband inductors, especially in high- power applications.
In pharmaceutics, carbonyl iron powder is used to treat iron deficiency and as an iron dietary supplement.
Particles of carbonyl iron ( 20- 40% ) suspended in a carrier fluid ( 60- 80% ) are used as a magnetorheological fluid.
- Posted By: SWAPNROOP DRUGS AND PHARMACEUTICALS
- Phone: 912406641875
- Address: PLOT NO: 04 JALGAON ROAD, HARSOOL, AURANGABAD, India
- Website: http://www.apisupplier.com
Published date: September 6, 2015 -
- Business Description: We, at SWAPNROOP, are committed to providing affordable Drugs &
Pharmaceuticals of global quality standards to Pharma Companies all over
the world. In our warehouse facilities, approved by FDA. we supply
Pharmaceutical Finished products, Dental products and Active
We, at SWAPNROOP, are committed to providing affordable Drugs & Pharmaceuticals of global quality standards to Pharma Companies all over the world. Our warehouse facilities is approved by FDA and we are specializes in sales and marketing of Pharmaceutical Finished products, Pharmaceutical Active Ingredients (API's) and Dental products, providing a wide range of quality and affordable products to a large number of pharmaceutical companies, reputed private and government/semi government organizations/ research centers as well as universities.
We supply and market over 500 molecules and their combinations in multiple dosage forms, catering to patient needs in various therapies. These include Anti infectives, Cardiovascular, Pain management, Central Nervous System (CNS), Gastrointestinal, Respiratory, Dermatology, Orthopaedics, Nutritionals, Urology and Dental.
Capsaicin Usp Bp Ip Ep ManufacturerPharmaceutical Drugs - SWAPNROOP DRUGS AND PHARMACEUTICALS - India - September 6, 2015 - contact company for price
CERTIFICATE OF ANALYSIS Product Name Capsaicin USP CAS No: Batch No: CAP/ 030313 A. R. No 13/ FP/ CAP/ 0303 Date of Manufacture Feb- 2013 Date of Analysis 02- 02- 13 Batch Quantity 165 kg Date of Retest Jan- 2016 Sr. No Test Results Acceptance Criter...
Captopril Usp Bp Ip E ManufacturerPharmaceutical Drugs - SWAPNROOP DRUGS AND PHARMACEUTICALS - India - September 6, 2015 - contact company for price
CERTIFICATE OF ANALYSIS Product Name Captopril USP CAS No: Batch No: CAP/ 030313 A. R. No 13/ FP/ CAP/ 0303 Date of Manufacture Feb- 2013 Date of Analysis 02- 02- 13 Batch Quantity 165 kg Date of Retest Jan- 2016 Sr. No Test Results Acceptance Criter...
Carbachol Usp Ip Bp Ep ManufacturerPharmaceutical Drugs - SWAPNROOP DRUGS AND PHARMACEUTICALS - India - September 6, 2015 - contact company for price
CERTIFICATE OF ANALYSIS Product Name Carbachol USP CAS No: Batch No: CAR/ 030313 A. R. No 13/ FP/ CAR/ 0303 Date of Manufacture Feb- 2013 Date of Analysis 02- 02- 13 Batch Quantity 165 kg Date of Retest Jan- 2016 Sr. No Test Results Acceptance Criter...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"