Nixworm 400 Albendazole Tablets - Indiaprice: contact company for price
which is effective against flatworms, tapeworms and nermatode
infections. Albendazole is a Broad-Spectrum Anthelmintic which belongs
to the group of benzimidazole derivative and contains the active
ingredient Albendazole 400 mg per tablet.
NIXWORM-400 (Albendazole Tablets) causes degenerative changes in the intestinal cells of the worms by binding to the colchicine-sensitive site of tubulin, and thus inhibits its polymerization which thereby results in decreased production of ATP enzyme and thus the parasite is immobilized and eventually dies.
NIXWORM-400 inhibits the enzyme fumarate reductase, which is helminth-specific. It has less side effects. Albendazole is safe and easy to administer. Its use has improved the general community health, nutrition and the development of children.
•For Patients 60 kg or greater: 400 mg twice daily, with meals.
•Patients less than 60 kg: 15 mg/kg/day given in divided doses twice daily with meals (maximum total daily dose 800 mg).
•For filiaria: 400 mg to be taken once a day.
- Posted By: Salius Pharma
- Phone: 912241237868
- Address: A-209,Shiv Chamber,Sector-11,CBD Belapur,Navi Mumb, Navi Mumbai, India
- Website: http://www.saliuspharma.com
Published date: June 3, 2013 -
- Business Description: Salius Pharma is an Indo Canadian joint venture integrated Pharmaceutical company involved in manufacturing,trading,marketing and export of wide range of pharmaceutical Formulations,APIs,Nutraceuticals and Surgical and Herbal Products to many countries across the globe. Our Nutraceutical division Salius Pharma Inc.is based in Canada and most of our nutraceuticals products are approved by Health Canada, which is the world's stringent Regulatory Authority.
Salius Pharma's product is coming straight from the heart of most modern & sophisticated state of the art manufacturing facilities in India & Canada. Our manufacturing facilities across India and Canada have been certified to follow GMP as lay down by WHO,Health Canada,UK MHRA & USFDA. We have basic principles of providing Quality products, on time deliveries, reasonable Prices and Transparency in Dealings. This made us one of the most preferable partners among our customers in India & internationally.
We are a reputed Export House with a strong team of Regulatory Affairs,Pharmacists and technocrats which allows us to work in tandem with the needs of our customers across the globe.As an integrated pharmaceutical company we share long term,harmonious & symbiotic relationships with our customers all of which reflect our business ethics, trust & transparency and quality standards.
SaliusPharma dealing with wide range of products basket comprises of Sterile Injectables, small and large volume Parenterals(FFS), Lyophilized Injections,Tablets , Capsules,Soft Gelatin Capsules, Dry Syrups, Liquid Orals,Ear / Eye / Nasal Drops, powder for suspensions in sachets and pet bottles, Topical gels and creamsand many more.... in various categories like Betalactum& non Betalactum.
Cricort 6 Deflazacort TabletsPharmaceutical Drugs - Salius Pharma - India - June 3, 2013 - contact company for price
CRICORT (Deflazacort Tablets 6 /12 mg) CRICORT (Deflazacort Tablets) contains the active ingredient Deflazacort which is used in various conditions such as rheumatoid arthritis, nephritic syndrome, SLE, transplantation, polymyalgia rheumatica, sarcoi...
Lyplas 500 Tranexamic Acid TabletsPharmaceutical Drugs - Salius Pharma - India - June 1, 2013 - contact company for price
LYPLAS (Tranexamic acid Tablets 250 / 500mg) LYPLAS (Tranexamic acid Tablets) contains the active ingredient Tranexamic acid which is an Antifibrinolytic agent. Tranexamic acid is used to treat or prevent excessive blood loss during surgery and in va...
Crycol Colchicine TabletsPharmaceutical Drugs - Salius Pharma - India - June 1, 2013 - contact company for price
CRYCOL (Colchicine tablets 0.5 / 1mg) CRYCOL (Colchicine Tablets) is an oral anti-inflammatory medication containing the active ingredient Colchicine. It is available in 0.5 mg and 1 mg doses. Colchicine is a toxic natural product and a secondary met...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"