Native Microorganism Malate Dehydrogenase - USAprice: contact company for price
catalyzes the conversion of malate into oxaloacetate ( using NAD+)
and vice versa ( this is a reversible reaction) . Malate
dehydrogenase is not to be confused with malic enzyme, which
catalyzes the conversion of malate to pyruvate producing NADPH.
Malate dehydrogenase is also involved in gluconeogenesis, the
synthesis of glucose from smaller molecules. Pyruvate in the
mitochondria is acted upon by pyruvate carboxylase to form
oxaloacetate, a citric acid cycle intermediate. In order to get the
oxaloacetate out of the mitochondria, malate dehydrogenase reduces
it to malate, and it then traverses the inner mitochondrial
membrane. Once in the cytosol, the malate is oxidized back to
oxaloacetate by cytosolic malate dehydrogenase. Finally, phosphoenol-
pyruvate carboxy kinase ( PEPCK) converts oxaloacetate to
Feel free to contact us with all your questions
- Posted By: Creative Enzymes
- Phone: 16315599269
- Address: 45-16 Ramsey Road, Shirley, New York, NY, USA
- Website: http://www.creative-enzymes.com/
Published date: February 5, 2016 -
- Business Description: Creative Enzymes uses its expertise in enzyme manufacturing to supply customers enzymes using for life science research and production of medicines, food, alcohol, beer, fruit juice, fabric, paper, leather goods, etc.
Our products are used worldwide in academic, commercial, and government laboratories in diverse applications, including basic research, drug discovery, cancer research, infectious disease research, microbiology, and personalized medicine. As a reliable supplier, Creative Enzymes supplies the products of high quality and competitive cost performance. We cooperate with a large number of satisfied customers in corresponding fields all over the world.
Creative Enzymes is customer-oriented. Our staff are always devoting themselves to provide quality products and considerate services to the customers. Some of our products are also unique in the field. Choosing our products means choosing high return.
For further development, Creative Enzymes warmly welcomes corresponding researchers to contact us for exploiting new enzymes together.
Native Arthrobacter Sp Acyl Coa OxidasePharmaceutical Research - Creative Enzymes - USA - February 5, 2016 - contact company for price
In enzymology, an acyl- CoA oxidase is an enzyme that catalyzes the chemical reaction acyl- CoA + O2â†” trans- 2, 3- dehydroacyl- CoA + H2O2. Thus, the two substrates of this enzyme are acyl- CoA and O2, whereas its two products are trans- 2, 3- dehy...
Adenosylhomocysteinease From Human RecombinantPharmaceutical Research - Creative Enzymes - USA - February 5, 2016 - contact company for price
S- adenosylhomocysteine hydrolase belongs to the adenosylhomocysteinase family. It catalyzes the reversible hydrolysis of S- adenosylhomocysteine ( AdoHcy) to adenosine ( Ado) and L- homocysteine ( Hcy) . Thus, it regulates the intracellular S- adeno...
Native Candida Sp Alcohol OxidasePharmaceutical Research - Creative Enzymes - USA - February 5, 2016 - contact company for price
In enzymology, an alcohol oxidase is an enzyme that catalyzes the chemical reaction a primary alcohol + O2 â†” an aldehyde + H2O2. Thus, the two substrates of this enzyme are primary alcohol and O2, whereas its two products are aldehyde and H2O2. Thi...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"