Native Microorganism P Hydroxybenzoate Hydroxylase - USAprice: contact company for price
catalyzes the chemical reaction: 4- hydroxybenzoate + NADPH + H+ + O2
â†” protocatechuate + NADP+ + H2O. The 4 substrates of this enzyme are
4- hydroxybenzoate, NADPH, H+, and O2, whereas its 3 products are
protocatechuate, NADP+, and H2O. This enzyme belongs to the family of
oxidoreductases, specifically those acting on paired donors, with O2 as
oxidant and incorporation or reduction of oxygen. The oxygen
incorporated need not be derived from O2 with NADH or NADPH as one
donor, and incorporation of one atom o oxygen into the other donor. This
enzyme participates in benzoate degradation via hydroxylation and 2, 4-
dichlorobenzoate degradation. It employs one cofactor, FAD.
This enzyme is useful for enzymatic determination of choline esterase when coupled with protocatechuate 3, 4- dioxygenase.
- Posted By: Creative Enzymes
- Phone: 16315599269
- Address: 45-16 Ramsey Road, Shirley, New York, NY, USA
- Website: http://www.creative-enzymes.com/
Published date: March 9, 2016 -
- Business Description: Creative Enzymes uses its expertise in enzyme manufacturing to supply customers enzymes using for life science research and production of medicines, food, alcohol, beer, fruit juice, fabric, paper, leather goods, etc.
Our products are used worldwide in academic, commercial, and government laboratories in diverse applications, including basic research, drug discovery, cancer research, infectious disease research, microbiology, and personalized medicine. As a reliable supplier, Creative Enzymes supplies the products of high quality and competitive cost performance. We cooperate with a large number of satisfied customers in corresponding fields all over the world.
Creative Enzymes is customer-oriented. Our staff are always devoting themselves to provide quality products and considerate services to the customers. Some of our products are also unique in the field. Choosing our products means choosing high return.
For further development, Creative Enzymes warmly welcomes corresponding researchers to contact us for exploiting new enzymes together.
L Arginine Amide DihydrochloridePharmaceutical Research - Creative Peptides - USA - March 9, 2016 - contact company for price
Creative Peptides is specialized in the process development and the manufacturing of bioactive peptides. We offer custom peptide synthesis, process development, GMP manufacturing as well as catalog products. We provide L- Arginine amide dihydrochlori...
L Arginine Ethyl Ester DihydrochloridePharmaceutical Research - Creative Peptides - USA - March 9, 2016 - contact company for price
Creative Peptides is specialized in the process development and the manufacturing of bioactive peptides. We offer custom peptide synthesis, process development, GMP manufacturing as well as catalog products. We provide L- Arginine ethyl ester dihydro...
Native Sweet Almond GlucosidasePharmaceutical Research - Creative Enzymes - USA - March 9, 2016 - contact company for price
Beta- glucosidase is a glucosidase enzyme that acts upon Î²1- >4 bonds linking two glucose or glucose- substituted molecules ( i. e. , the disaccharide cellobiose) . It is one of the cellulases, enzymes involved in the decomposition of cellulose a...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"