Bilberry P E 25 Anthocyanindins - Chinaprice: contact company for price
[SYNONYMS]:Vaccinium Myrtillus L. Huckleberry, Whortleberry, Wineberry, Dyeberry
[PLANT SOURCE]:Vauniium macrocarpon L
[MOLECULAR FORMULAR&MOLECULAR MASS]:C27H31O16 611
Used as a treatment for diarrhea and as a relief for nausea and indigestion.
Used as a treatment for mild inflammation of the mucous membranes of the mouth and throat.
Protect and regenerate retinal purple (rhodopsin), and cure patients with eye diseases such as pigmentosa, retinitis, glaucoma, and myopia, etc.
Prevent the cardiovascular diseases
Quench free radical, antioxidant, and anti-aging
A treatment for mild inflammation of the mucous membranes of mouth and throat
A treatment for diarrhea, enteritis, urethritis, cystitis and virosis rheum epidemic, with its antiphlogistic and bactericidal action.
- Posted By: xi'an dowell bio-tech co.,ltd
- Phone: 8602988826142
- Address: C-2116 Tangfeng International Edifice,No.18 Fengh, xi'an, China
Published date: July 17, 2013 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Luteolin Hplc98 Yellow Crystalline PowderPharmaceuticals - xi'an dowell bio-tech co.,ltd - China - July 17, 2013 - contact company for price
[NAME]:Luteolin [SYNONYMS]:Luteolol, Digitoflavone, 3', 4', 5, 7-Tetrahydroxyflavone [SPEC.]:98% [TEST METHOD]: HPLC [PLANT SOURCE]:ResedaodorataL., Arachis hypogaea L. [CAS NO.]:491-70-3 [MOLECULAR FORMULA & MOLECULAR Mass]:C15H10O6 286.24 Luteolin ...
Ginkgo Biloba Extract 24 Flavones 6 LactonePharmaceuticals - xi'an dowell bio-tech co.,ltd - China - July 17, 2013 - contact company for price
Ginkgo Biloba Extract [SYNONYMS]: Ginkgo biloba Extract; Ginkgo biloba P.E; Extract of Ginkgo Biloba Leaf [SPEC.]:24/6 [TEST METHOD]:HPLC [PLANT SOURCE]: Ginkgo Biloba L. [CAS NO.]:90045-36-6 [MOLECULAR FORMULAR&MOLECULAR MASS]: C15H18O8 326.3 Produc...
St John S Wort P E 0 3Pharmaceuticals - xi'an dowell bio-tech co.,ltd - China - July 17, 2013 - contact company for price
[NAME]:ST.John's Wort P.E. [SYNONYMS]:Tipton's weed, chase-devil, Klamath weed. [SPEC.]:0.3% [TEST METHOD]:UV [PLANT SOURCE]:the Whole Herb of St. John's Wort. Hypericum perforatum [CAS NO.]:84082-80-4 [MOLECULAR FORMULAR&MOLECULAR MASS]:C30H16O8 504...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"