Ambroxol Impurities Metabolites - Canadaprice: contact company for price
AMB02: Ambroxol Hydrochloride
trans-4-[(2-Amino-3, 5-dibromobenzyl)amino]cyclohexanol hydrochloride
AMB03: Ambroxol EP Impurity A
AMB04: Ambroxol EP Impurity B
trans-4-(6, 8-dibromo-1, 4-dihydroquinazolin-3(2H)-yl)cyclohexanol
AMB05: Ambroxol EP Impurity C
AMB06: Ambroxol EP Impurity D
AMB07: Ambroxol EP Impurity E
AMB08: Ambroxol Acid Metabolite
3, 5-Dibromoanthranilic acid ('DBAA'); 2-amino-3, 5-dibromobenzoic acid
Ambroxol Impurities Metabolites
For any questions and needs please contact us below
- Posted By: Molcan Corporation
- Phone: 19057315537
- Address: #39, 70 East Beaver Creek Road, Richmond Hill, ON, Canada
- Website: http://www.molcan.com
Published date: September 7, 2012 -
- Business Description: Molcan Corporation is involved in research, development and production of active pharmaceutical ingredients (API's), impurities, intermediates, metabolites, internal standards and related products etc. using chemical and bio fermentation processes. We have strategically allianced with local universities and research institutions to speed up the process from laboratory to marketplace.
Based in Canada, we work closely with end users to ensure product quality and regulatory compliance. At Molcan, we not only make and supply molecules, but also provide cost efficient solutions to our clients in the fine chemical and pharmaceutical industries. In addition, we also represent many overseas producers for distribution of API related products.
Zonisamide Cas 68291 97 4Pharmaceuticals - Raw Materials - Creative Peptides - USA - February 10, 2017 - 1.00 Dollar US$
Zonisamide is a sulfonamide anticonvulsant approved for use as an adjunctive therapy in adults with partial-onset seizures, infantile spasm, mixed seizure types of Lennox–Gastaut syndrome, myoclonic, and generalized tonic clonic seizure. AD-810; CI-9...
Lepirudin Cas 138068 37 8Pharmaceuticals - Raw Materials - Creative Peptides - USA - February 10, 2017 - 1.00 Dollar US$
Lepirudin is a recombinant hirudin derived from yeast cells. It is almost identical to hirudin extracted from Hirudo medicinalis. Lepirudin is a highly specific direct inhibitor of thrombin. (Leu1, Thr2)-Hirudin (desulfated); Lepirudin; Refludan; Ref...
Lecirelin Cas 61012 19 9Pharmaceuticals - Raw Materials - Creative Peptides - USA - February 10, 2017 - 1.00 Dollar US$
Lecirelin (6-(3-methyl-d-valine)-9-(N-ethyl-L-prolynamide)-10-deglycinamide) luteinizing hormone releasing factor, is a synthetic hypothalamic gonadotropin releasing hormone (GnRH) analogue. Lecirelin is a nonapeptide, while the natural compound is a...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce