Bilberry Extract Inflammation Ingredients Anthocyanidin - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Test Method UV
Molecular Formula C27 H31 O16
Molecular Weight 611
CAS No. 84082-34-8
Pharmacology Action: Bilberry is a perennial, ornamental shrub that is commonly found in various climates in damp woodlands and moorlands. In the United States they are known as huckleberries, and there are over 100 species with similar names and fruit throughout the Europe, Asia and North America. The English call them whortleberries. The Scots know them as blaeberries. Bilberry has been used as a medicinal herb since the 16th century.
Bilberry is also used in connection with vascular and blood disorders and shows positive effects when treating varicose veins, thrombosis, and angina. Bilberry's fruit contains flavonoids and anthocyanin, which serve to prevent capillary fragility, thin the blood, and stimulate the release of vasodilators. Anthocyanin, the main ingredients are Pelargonidin, Peonidin, Petunidin, Malvidin, Delphindin, Cyanidin and so on. a natural antioxidant, also lowers blood pressure, reduces clotting and improves blood supply to the nervous system. Bilberry also contains glucoquinine that has the ability to lower blood sugar.
Dried Bilberry fruit and Bilberry tea has been used as a treatment for diarrhea and as a relief for nausea and indigestion. Bilberry is also used as a treatment for mild inflammation of the mucous membranes of the mouth and throat.
Please inquiry for your need now
- Posted By: Changsha Huir Biological-tech Co.,Ltd
- Phone: 8673184686909
- Address: Rm 2003,Jindan Building,No.1 Xiongtian Rd.Longping, Changsha, China
- Website: http://www.phyhuir.com
Published date: September 6, 2012 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
L HistidinePharmaceuticals - Raw Materials - Ningbo Create-bio Engineering Co.,Ltd. - China - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
L-Histidine CAS No.:71-00-1 Molecule Formula:C6H9N3O2 Molecule Weight:155.16 L-Histidine description White crystals or crystalline powder; acid taste. , soluble in water. practically insoluble in ether or ethanol. Manufacture Standards:AJI92 Specific...
Cas No 875781 17 2Pharmaceuticals - Raw Materials - Chemipanda Bio-Tech Co., Ltd - China - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
5-bromo-1H-pyrazoio[3, 4-b]pyridine purity: 97% minimum order: 10 grams Delivery Date: 4-6 weeks Cas No 875781 17 2 Thank you in advance for your consideration
Cas 104146 17 0Pharmaceuticals - Raw Materials - Chemipanda Bio-Tech Co., Ltd - China - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
4-Chlorothiazole-5-carboxaldehyde 'Chemical Formula: C4H2ClNOS Molecular Weight: 147.58' light yellow solid; 97% Cas 104146 17 0 Thank you in advance for your consideration
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"