Citrus Aurantium L Extract Hesperidin Cas No 520 26 3 - Chinaprice: contact company for price
The flavonoid hesperidin is a flavanone glycoside ( glucoside) comprised of the flavanone ( a class of flavonoids) hesperitin and the disaccharide rutinose. Hesperidin is the predominant flavonoid in lemons and oranges. The peel and membranous parts of these fruits have the highest hesperidin concentrations. Therefore, orange juice containing pulp is richer in the flavonoid than that without pulp. Sweet oranges ( Citrus sinensis) and tangelos are the richest dietary sources of hesperidin. Hesperidin is classified as a citrus bioflavonoid.
Hesperidin, in combination with a flavone glycoside called diosmin, is used in Europe for the treatment of venous insufficiency and hemorrhoids. Hesperidin, rutin and other flavonoids thought to reduce capillary permeability and to have anti- inflammatory action were collectively known as vitamin P. These substances, however, are not vitamins and are no longer referred to, except in older literature, as vitamin P.
â€¢ Type: Herbal Extract
â€¢ Variety: Citrus Aurantium L.
â€¢ Form: Powder
â€¢ Part: fruit
â€¢ Extraction Type: Solvent Extraction
â€¢ Packaging: Drum
â€¢ Place of Origin: Sichuan, China ( Mainland)
â€¢ Grade: Food& Pharmaceutical Grade
â€¢ Model Number: 100% Nature
â€¢ Appearance: brown Powder
â€¢ Assay: HPLC
â€¢ CAS No: 520- 26- 3
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details: 25kg/ fiber drum, double plastic bags inside; 1 kg/ bag, double plastic bags inside with aluminium bags outside, or as customer' s requirements
1. Hesperidin has antioxidant, anti- inflammatory, hypolipidemic, vasoprotective and anticarcinogenic and cholesterol lowering actions.
2. Hesperidin can inhibit following enzymes: Phospholipase A2, lipoxygenase, HMG- CoA reductase and cyclo- oxygenase
3. Hesperidins improve the health of capillaries by reducing the capillary permeability.
4. Hesperidin is used to reduce hay fever and other allergic conditions by inhibiting the release of histamine from mast cells. The possible anti- cancer activity of hesperidin could be explained by the inhibition of polyamine synthesis.
- Posted By: Sichuan Sinovoa Biologicals Co.,Ltd
- Phone: 8618280535753
- Address: guangming road, Deyang, China
Published date: March 23, 2016 -
- Business Description: Sichuan Sinovoa Biologicals Co., Ltd. founded in 2002, is a modern
enterprise integrating of natural active component
extractionã€R&Dã€production and marketing. Now our main products
are: Berberine Hydochloride,Baicalin,Oleanolic acid, Rutin,
Hesperidin, Chlorogenic acid, Fructus Forsythiae, Andrographolide,
Astragalus Polysaccharide, Berberine Sulfate and so on. Berberine
Hydrochlorie is the star product with purity 97% available or
following customer s standard.
Our factory is located in ShiFang Industrial Development Zone, and lies in the raw material supplying base, so Sinovoa has its unique location advantage. After more than 10 years growth, now it has mature OHSMSã€advanced processing & testing equipmentã€scientific & effective innovation system and a group of professional talented people. All these factors ensure Sinovoa supplying steady quality products to meet market s demand in the maximum.
Sinovoa follows strictly the concept Quality uppermostã€ Customer firstã€Credit Premierã€Non-stop innovation and its eternal mission is providing customers the best product. With offering quality products and reasonable price, Sinovoa is ready to serve all customers as before in future. All staff here sincerely send thanks to customers from home and abroad for their supports on us and let us move on together for further development and mutual benefit.
Pharmaceuticals Raw MaterialsPharmaceuticals - Raw Materials - Sichuan Sinovoa Biologicals Co.,Ltd - China - March 23, 2016 - contact company for price
Sichuan Sinovoa Biologicals Co. , Ltd. founded in 2002, is a modern enterprise integrating of natural active component extractionã€R& Dã€production and marketing. Now our main products are: Berberine Hydochloride, Baicalin, Oleanolic acid, Rutin, H...
Berberine HydrochloridePharmaceuticals - Raw Materials - Sichuan Sinovoa Biologicals Co.,Ltd - China - March 23, 2016 - contact company for price
Berberine Hydrochloride is an alkaloid derived from Chinese goldthread, bark of cork tree and other plants. It can be also synthesized in artificial method. It is used as raw material to make preparations, which are usually administered the treatment...
Scutellria Baicalensis ExtractPharmaceuticals - Raw Materials - Sichuan Sinovoa Biologicals Co.,Ltd - China - March 23, 2016 - contact company for price
Baicalin is found in several species in the genus Scutellaria, including Scutellaria baicalensis and Scutellaria lateriflora. It is one of the chemical ingredients of Sho- Saiko- To, an herbal supplement. It is also present in the bark isolate of the...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"