Golden Seal Extract Goldenseal Root - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Golden Seal Extract type: Herbal Extract
Golden Seal Extract Variety: Golden Seal
Golden Seal Extract Form: Powder
Golden Seal Extract Part: Root Extraction
Golden Seal Extract Type: Solvent Extraction
Golden Seal Extract Specification:Berberine 5% by UV
Golden Seal Extract Appearance: Light Yellow fine powder
Golden Seal Extract Specifications
1, Superior Golden Seal(Raw material)
2, Professional Facility of Producing Golden Seal Extract
3, Attractive price
Golden Seal Extract Packaging & Delivery
Packaging: Drum, or as customer's requirement
Golden Seal Extract Introduction
Goldenseal(Orange-root, Orangeroot; Hydrastis canadensis) is a perennial herbin the buttercup family Ranunculaceae, native to southeastern Canada and the northeastern United States. It may be distinguished by its thick, yellow knottedrootstock. The stem is purplish and hairy above ground and yellow below ground where it connects to the yellow rhizome. The plant bears two palmate, hairy leaves with 5–7 double-toothed lobes and single, small, inconspicuous flowers with greenish white stamens in the late spring. It bears a single berry like a large raspberry with 10–30 seeds in the summer.
Goldenseal is often used as a multi-purpose remedy, and is thought to possess many different medicinal properties. In addition to being used as a topicalantimicrobial, it is also taken internally as a digestion aid, and may remove canker sores when gargled. Goldenseal may be purchased in salve, tablet, tinctureform, or as a bulk powder. Goldenseal is often used to boost the medicinal effects of other herbs it is blended or formulated with.
Golden Seal Extract Function
Goldenseal is one of the most popular herbs which its numerous uses are attributed to its antibiotic, anti-inflammatory and astringent properties.
It soothes irritated mucus membranes aiding the eyes, ears, nose and throat. Taken at the first signs of respiratory problems, colds or flu, Goldenseal helps can help to prevent further symptoms from developing.
It has also been used to help reduce fevers, and relive congestion and excess mucous. Goldenseal cleanses and promotes healthy glandular functions by increasing bile flow and digestive enzymes, therefore regulating healthy liver and spleen functions.
It can relieve constipation and may also be used to treat infections of the bladder and intestines as well.
Golden Seal Extract Goldenseal Root
For any questions and needs please contact us below
- Phone: 8613571495980
- Address: Room 11102,2unit，Mudan Building，Kunm, xi'an shaanxi, China
- Website: http://xianextract.en.ecplaza.net/
Published date: November 14, 2012 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Semen Plantaginis P E Plantago Extract Plantenolic AcidPharmaceuticals - Raw Materials - Xi’an Shengtian Biological Engineering Co., Ltd. - China - November 14, 2012 - contact company for price
Semen Plantaginis P.E. Type:Herbal Extract Semen Plantaginis P.E. Variety:Semen Plantaginis P.E. Semen Plantaginis P.E. Extraction Type:Solvent Extraction Semen Plantaginis P.E. Active Ingredient: plantenolic acid Semen Plantaginis P.E. Appearance: L...
Echinacea Purpurea Extract Powder With Iso Kosher Haccp Halal CertificatesPharmaceuticals - Raw Materials - Xi'an Day Natural Tech Co.,Ltd. - China - November 13, 2012 - contact company for price
【Name of Product】Echinacea P.E. 【Latin Name】Echinacea purpurea 【Plant Origin and Distribution】 Echinacea purpurea (Echinacea purpurea), It is perennial flowering plant is 1.2 m tall and 0.5 m wide at maturity...
Ftorafur Cas No 17902 23 7Pharmaceuticals - Raw Materials - Zhongbei Bio-Chem Industry Co., Ltd. - China - November 9, 2012 - contact company for price
CAS NO.: 17902-23-7 Chemical Name: 5-Fluoro-1-(tetrahydro-2-furyl)uracil; 5-Fluoro-1-(tetrahydro-2-furanyl)-2，4(1H，3H)-pyrimidinedione Molecular Formula: C8H9FN2O3 Molecular Weight: 200.17 Standard: CP CAS NO.: 17902-23-7 Chemical Name:...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"