Kingherbs Offer China Yucca Extract - Chinaprice: contact company for price
powder. Test Method: UV. Specification: 40%, 50%, 60%. Useful Part: Leaf.
CAS: 126-19-2. Molecular Formula:C27H44O3. Molecular Weight: 416.64.
Yucca extract is derived from the yucca plant. This is a perennial shrub from the family Asparagaceae. There are approximately 40 to 50 species of this plant that are typically found in the hot and dry areas of North, Central, and South America as well as the Caribbean. Both in the past and the present, the roots of the plant are used by the Native Americans to make soaps and shampoos. Interestingly, the plant is known in the U.S. as the ghosts in the graveyards because they can often be found in rural graveyards. When they bloom, they appear to be floating apparitions.
Yucca extract is typically classified as alternative medicine. There is not much reputable scientific support for its use. It does, however, contain many useful nutrients, such as iron, selenium, and vitamins A and B.
Yucca extract may be recommended for the use of several medical conditions. One of the most popular uses is to lower cholesterol. This may be possible due to saponins, which act as antibiotics for plants. Saponins are believed to bind with bile, which encourages the liver to produce more. To do this, cholesterol must be removed from the blood, and since it is not reabsorbed into the body, the cholesterol is passed as waste.
Many health food stores sell yucca extract. There are generally no side effects associated with consumption. It may be available in the form of tablets, capsules, or tea.
Yucca extract is also used to control the smell of animal waste. This is possible because saponins bind to ammonia and prevent the smell from passing through the air. It is commonly found in food for cats and dogs. It may also be found in cat litter.
For any questions and needs please contact us below
- Posted By: KING HERBS LIMITED
- Phone: 86073189865683
- Address: 901#, Blding 3, WanShuDanDi, Changsha, Changsha, China
- Website: http://www.kingherbs.com.cn
Published date: September 12, 2012 -
- Business Description: Kingherbs was founded in 1996, specialized in high value botanical derivatives. Over the years, the company grows from an international trader to a group which operates two factories, offers botanical & herbal ingredients for dietary, food supplement, food additive, nutraceuticals, cosmetics, natural nutrient product, pharmaceuticals and feed.
As a leading manufacturer and trader, Kingherbs offers extended services as to help clients source materials from trusted manufacturers in all parts of China, examples are Chemicals, Minerals & Vitamins and their premix, Fruit and vegetable Powders & concentrated Juices. Kingherbs can offer further processing services as soft gel, capsule,granule and tablet, saving clients the trouble of sourcing for themselves, and assuring quality from our intimate knowledge of the Chinese manufacturers and markets, and by visiting the suppliers personally.
Kingherbs is always up to date with current industry practices, and can produce and analyze ingredients according to any desired international standards: USP, EP, BP or CP. Kingherbs wants to be your favored supplier in China, by keeping our quality and services a step ahead.
Pharmaceuticals Raw MaterialsPharmaceuticals - Raw Materials - Sichuan Sinovoa Biologicals Co.,Ltd - China - March 23, 2016 - contact company for price
Sichuan Sinovoa Biologicals Co. , Ltd. founded in 2002, is a modern enterprise integrating of natural active component extractionã€R& Dã€production and marketing. Now our main products are: Berberine Hydochloride, Baicalin, Oleanolic acid, Rutin, H...
Berberine HydrochloridePharmaceuticals - Raw Materials - Sichuan Sinovoa Biologicals Co.,Ltd - China - March 23, 2016 - contact company for price
Berberine Hydrochloride is an alkaloid derived from Chinese goldthread, bark of cork tree and other plants. It can be also synthesized in artificial method. It is used as raw material to make preparations, which are usually administered the treatment...
Scutellria Baicalensis ExtractPharmaceuticals - Raw Materials - Sichuan Sinovoa Biologicals Co.,Ltd - China - March 23, 2016 - contact company for price
Baicalin is found in several species in the genus Scutellaria, including Scutellaria baicalensis and Scutellaria lateriflora. It is one of the chemical ingredients of Sho- Saiko- To, an herbal supplement. It is also present in the bark isolate of the...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"