L Rhamnose Monohydrate By Sichuan Benepure Pharmaceutical Co Ltd - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Synonym: Î±- L- Rhamnopyranose, 6- Dexoxy- D- mannose, 6- Deoxy- L- mannose, Isodulcite, L- Mannomethylose, D- Rhamnose, L- Rhamnose
CAS: 3615- 41- 6/ 10030- 85- 0
Chemical Name: 4H- 1- Benzopyran- 4- one, 2- ( 3, 4- dihydroxyphenyl) - 3, 5, 7- trihydroxy- Flavone
Molecular Formula: C6H12O5
Molecular Weight: 164.16
Botanical Source: L- rhamnose is a kind of micro glucoside widespread in plants, which occurs in various plants glucoside ( quercitrin, isohesperidin etc. ) and polysaccharide, especially in pectin and colloid, also in rhus toxin, by means of combing with the form of sugar.
- Appearance: White- crystal or white- crystal- powder
- Solubility: soluble in water and methanol, slightly soluble in ethanol, shows in two types: Î± & Î². Type Î± contains a molecular water of crystallization, it will transform into type Î² ( M. W. : 164.16) after dehydration by heating. Type Î² with hygroscopic character, it will transform into type Î± after moisture absorption in the air. Usually presents as Î±- L- rhamnose ( M. W. : 182.11) . Generally, Î±- L- rhamnose is a monohydrated crystal, a tabular crystal.
- Melting Point: 82- 92â„ƒ
- Optical Rotation: ï¼7.7Â°â†’ï¼‹8.9Â°, soluble in water and ethano.
- Î²- L- rhamnose ( dehydrated) is needle- crystal with hygroscopicity; M. P. : 122- 126â„ƒ; Optical Rotation: ï¼‹38.4Â°â†’ï¼‹8.9Â°, soluble in water and ethanol. Characters: sweet taste, occurring as pyran in water solution.
- Reducibility: it is oxidized to generate rhamnoic acid with bromine water, after that oxidized to generate L- Î±- three hydroxyl Ge acid with nitric acid, restore to rhamnite with NaHg.
- Indications: for the measurement of enteric permeability, used as sweeteners.
- Posted By: Sichuan Benepure Pharmaceutical Co.,Ltd.
- Phone: 18980510772
- Address: 99# Jirui 3rd Rd.,High-Tech District, Chengdu, China
- Website: http://www.bene-pure.com
Published date: January 19, 2016 -
- Business Description: Sichuan Benepure Pharmaceutical Co.,Ltd., is one of the professional
manufacturer and exporter certified by cGMP, ISO series, Kosher and
Halal, dedicated to the identifications, development and productions of
botanical extracts and derivatives and APIs in China. With 11 year's
high speed developing, strong R&D capabilities, advanced quality control
and production technology, BENEPURE continue to make innovations with
the specialty ingredients that serve the Nutraceutical, Pharmaceutical
and Cosmetic industries.
Natural Botanical Extract and derivatives: Grape Seed Ext., Grape Skin Ext.,Hesperidin, Hidrosmin,Diosmin, Hesperidin Methylchalcone, Methyl Hesperidin, Citrus Bioflavonoids, ect.
API: Donepezil HCL,Tianeptine Sodium,Glycyl-L-Glutamine,Glycyl-L-Tyrosine,Clopidogrel sulfate,Ozagrel,Mildronate,Articaine hydrochloride,Prilocaine Base,Prilocaine HCL,Tetracaine Base,Tetracaine HCL,Lidocaine hydrochloride,Mepivacaine Base,ect.
Pharmaceuticals Raw MaterialsPharmaceuticals - Raw Materials - Sichuan Sinovoa Biologicals Co.,Ltd - China - March 23, 2016 - contact company for price
Sichuan Sinovoa Biologicals Co. , Ltd. founded in 2002, is a modern enterprise integrating of natural active component extractionã€R& Dã€production and marketing. Now our main products are: Berberine Hydochloride, Baicalin, Oleanolic acid, Rutin, H...
Berberine HydrochloridePharmaceuticals - Raw Materials - Sichuan Sinovoa Biologicals Co.,Ltd - China - March 23, 2016 - contact company for price
Berberine Hydrochloride is an alkaloid derived from Chinese goldthread, bark of cork tree and other plants. It can be also synthesized in artificial method. It is used as raw material to make preparations, which are usually administered the treatment...
Scutellria Baicalensis ExtractPharmaceuticals - Raw Materials - Sichuan Sinovoa Biologicals Co.,Ltd - China - March 23, 2016 - contact company for price
Baicalin is found in several species in the genus Scutellaria, including Scutellaria baicalensis and Scutellaria lateriflora. It is one of the chemical ingredients of Sho- Saiko- To, an herbal supplement. It is also present in the bark isolate of the...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"