Oxytocin Acetate Cas 50 56 6 Gmp Supplier - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Oxytocin Acetate is a nine amino acid peptide that is synthesized in hypothalamic neurons and transported down axons of the posterior pituitary for secretion into blood.
Fields of Application:
Use in the control of lactation and parturition.
Oxytocin Acetate Cas 50 56 6 Gmp Supplier
Please see our contact information below
- Posted By: Hangzhou Huajin Pharmaceutical Co.,Ltd
- Phone: 8657187207239
- Address: Huaxing Building,317 Wantang Road,Xihu District, Hangzhou, China
- Website: http://www.hjyy.com
Published date: September 27, 2012 -
- Business Description: Hangzhou Huajin Pharmaceutical Co.,Ltd . Our company was established in
1995. We are GMP manufacturer with 18 years experience in Pharmaceutical
intermediates and animal extract products.
Supply Thymomodulin Powder Thymus Extract Gmp SupplierPharmaceuticals - Raw Materials - Hangzhou Huajin Pharmaceutical Co.,Ltd - China - September 27, 2012 - contact company for price
Generic Name Thymomudulin / Thymosin Description Almost white or light yellow powder Ingredients Peptides≥1.0% Amino Acid L-Gly ≥3.8mg/g L-Lys ≥3.6mg/g L-Asp ≥3.2mg/g L-Glu ≥8.0mg/g L-Arg ≥2.0mg/g L-Ala ≥3.6m...
Company Information DetailsPharmaceuticals - Raw Materials - raw steroids powder and peptides - USA - September 20, 2012 - contact company for price
Professional Manufacture: We are genuine and legit pharmaceutical manufacturer, all products are produced under GMP conditions according to Standard Operation Procedure(SOP), not from little underground labs or black markets, so the quality is guaran...
Refined Fish Oil 50 20ee TgPharmaceuticals - Raw Materials - Kinomega biopharm inc. - China - September 14, 2012 - contact company for price
KinOmega Biopharm is a global manufacturer of Omega-3 Fatty Acids EPA/DHA with strong R&D and technique background in Omega-3 purification, seperation and concentration. Combining with our proprietary purification technology and thelatest version of ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"