Red Yeast Rice Professional Manufacture - Chinaprice: contact company for price
100% Pure Nature Red Yeast Rice
2.No Side Effect
4.factory direct supply
100% Pure Nature Red Yeast Rice
Product Name: Red Yeast Rice
Other Name: Red Yeast Rice P.E.; Red Rice Yeast ; Red Yeast Rice Extract;
Specifications: 0.4%~3.0% Total Monacolin K( HPLC), Powder, Granular(DC), Superfine(Softgel)
Active Ingredients: Monacolin K( Lovastatin);
Source: Monascus Purpureus
Main Function: Lower Cholesterol
Fields: Health Food , Medicine, Functional Food;
Shelf Life: 24 months;
Storage: keep in dry and sealed place;
Red yeast rice, or monascus purpureus, is yeast grown on rice. It has been used as a dietary staple in many Asian countries and it is currently used as a nutritional supplement taken to manage chole sterol levels. Used in China for over a thousand years, red yeast rice has now found its way to American consumers looking for alternatives to statin therapy.
In Traditional Chinese Medicine, red yeast rice was used to improve blood circulation and to aid in digestion. It has now been found to lower blood lipids, including chole sterol and triglycerides. Recorded use of red yeast rice goes back as far as the Chinese Tang Dynasty in 800 A.D.
Red yeast rice health benefits are found in its compounds known as monacolins, known to inhibit cholesterol synthesis. One of these compounds, monocolin K, is known to inhibit HMG-CoA reductase, an enzyme that triggers cholesterol production.
Because of these naturally occurring statins, red yeast rice is sold as an over the counter chole sterol control supplement. Human studies, which began in the 1970’s, have confirmed the benefits of red yeast rice in lowering chole sterol.
A study at the UCLA School of Medicine of 83 people with high cholesterol showed a significant reduction in their total cholesterol, LDL and triglyceride levels after twelve weeks. Study participants were given 2.4 grams of red yeast rice daily and ate a diet with no more than 30% fat intake.
Promote healthy cholesterol level
• Lower LDL cholesterol (Bad cholesterol) & Raise HDL cholesterol (Good cholesterol).
• Reduce the risk of heart health diseases & stroke
• Natural alternative for high cholesterol without the side effects
Wuxi Cima Science Co., Ltd is a professional Red Yeast Rice manufacturer in China over 12 years. The Red Yeast Rice we supply is :
1. High content of MVA.
2. Strict control of Citrinin. We can test by ourselves and the quality meet the international standard .
3. No synthetics Lovastatin.
4. Factory direct supply.
5. test report for ever batch.
Shelf Life:24 months
Storage: Keep in dry and sealed place
- Posted By: Wuxi Cima Science CO,.Ltd
- Phone: 8615995983008
- Address: jinxi road No.100 , Wuxi Jiangsu, China
- Website: http://www.cimasci.com
Published date: September 17, 2013 -
- Business Description: Cimas ciproduces alternative and complementary ingredient and raw
material, we are in good position to offer you: Nutritional chemicals,
Biological Ingredient, Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient, Herbal/Plant
Extract, and OEM Service, with high quality & very competitive price
since 2003 in China.
Dexmedetomidine HydrochloridePharmaceuticals - Raw Materials - Jinan Chenghui Shuangda Chemical Co., Ltd. - China - September 17, 2013 - contact company for price
Dexmedetomidine hydrochloride CAS: 145108-58-3 Assay:≧98.5% Appearance: White or off white crystalline powder Usage:tranquilizer, analgetic Medetomidine hydrochloride CAS: 86347-15-1 Assay:≥98.5% Usage: tranquilizer, analgetic Loratadine ...
Loratadine 12289 Dibenzoyl L Tartaric AcidPharmaceuticals - Raw Materials - Jinan Chenghui Shuangda Chemical Co., Ltd. - China - September 17, 2013 - contact company for price
Dibenzoyl-L-tartaric acid CAS: 2743-38-6 Formula: C18H14O8 Molecular Weight: 358.30 EINECS: 220-374-0 CAS No.: 2743-38-6 Melting Point: 152-155 °C(lit.) Boiling Point: 606.6 °C at 760 mmHg Flash Point: 221.8 °C Appearance: white powder Risk Codes: 36...
Dienogest PharmaceuticalPharmaceuticals - Raw Materials - Jinan Chenghui Shuangda Chemical Co., Ltd. - China - September 17, 2013 - contact company for price
Dienogest CAS: 65928-58-7 Formula: C20H25NO2 Molecular Weight: 311.46 Melting Point: 210-214 °C Boiling Point: 549 °C at 760 mmHg Flash Point: 285.8 °C Appearance: powder Assay: NLT99% Package: 25kg/drum or customer requirements Storage: Stored in co...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"