Beam Splitting Prism Assembly - Chinaprice: 120.00 Dollar US$
In its most common form, a cube, it is made from two triangular glass prisms which are glued together at their base using polyester, epoxy, or urethane-based adhesives. The thickness of the resin layer is adjusted such that (for a certain wavelength) half of the light incident through one "port" (i.e., face of the cube) is reflected and the other half is transmitted due to frustrated total internal reflection. Polarizing beam splitters, such as the Wollaston prism, use birefringent materials, splitting light into beams of differing polarization.
Material:H-K9L, H-BaK7, etc;
- Posted By: Taiyo Optics (Dongguan) Corp.
- Phone: 0086-769-86080086
- Address: No.2 Xianglong Rd,Xincheng Dist,Shilong Town, Dongguan, Guangdong, China
- Website: http://taiyooptics.com
Published date: August 25, 2016 -
- Business Description: Taiyo Optics Co. Ltd. is a professional supplier of prism. It has been focusing on processing and manufacturing optical prism for more than 20 years. Taiyo has established its first factory in 1993 at China, Nanyang. The second factory in Dongguan, China was established in 2004. The products include optical prism, cylindrical lens, and other planar optical components.
Abbe Roof Prism AssemblyLenses / Optical Components - Taiyo Optics (Dongguan) Corp. - China - August 25, 2016 - 120.00 Dollar US$
Material:H-K9L, H-BaK7, etc; Surface quality:40-20/20-10; Dimensional tolerance:0.05mm; Surface flatness:lambda/2; Angle tolerance:3'; Parallelism tolerance:3'. The prism consists of a block of glass forming a right prism with 30°–60°–90° triangular ...
Laser GalvanometerLenses / Optical Components - Taiyo Optics (Dongguan) Corp. - China - August 24, 2016 - contact company for price
A mirror is an object that reflects light in such a way that, for incident light in some range of wavelengths, the reflected light preserves many or most of the detailed physical characteristics of the original light. This is different from other lig...
Plate Beam SplitterLenses / Optical Components - Taiyo Optics (Dongguan) Corp. - China - August 24, 2016 - 60.00 Dollar US$
plate beam splitter is the use of a half-silvered mirror, a sheet of glass or plastic with a transparently thin coating of metal, now usually aluminium deposited from aluminium vapor. The thickness of the deposit is controlled so that part (typically...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce