Corner Cube Reflector - Chinaprice: 60.00 Dollar US$
Material: H-K9L, H-BaK7, etc;
- Posted By: Taiyo Optics (Dongguan) Corp.
- Phone: 0086-769-86080086
- Address: No.2 Xianglong Rd,Xincheng Dist,Shilong Town, Dongguan, Guangdong, China
- Website: http://taiyooptics.com
Published date: August 24, 2016 -
- Business Description: Taiyo Optics Co. Ltd. is a professional supplier of prism. It has been focusing on processing and manufacturing optical prism for more than 20 years. Taiyo has established its first factory in 1993 at China, Nanyang. The second factory in Dongguan, China was established in 2004. The products include optical prism, cylindrical lens, and other planar optical components.
Rhombic PrismLenses / Optical Components - Taiyo Optics (Dongguan) Corp. - China - August 24, 2016 - 60.00 Dollar US$
In geometry, a rhombohedron is a three-dimensional figure like a cube, except that its faces are not squares but rhombi. It is a special case of a parallelepiped where all edges are the same length. It can be used to define the rhombohedral lattice s...
Schmidt Ridge PrismLenses / Optical Components - Taiyo Optics (Dongguan) Corp. - China - August 23, 2016 - 60.00 Dollar US$
A Schmidt–Pechan prism is a type of optical prism used to rotate an image by 180°. These prisms are commonly used in binoculars as an image erecting system. The Schmidt–Pechan prism makes use of a roof prism section (from the German: "Dachkante", lit...
Lehmann Roof PrismLenses / Optical Components - Taiyo Optics (Dongguan) Corp. - China - August 23, 2016 - 60.00 Dollar US$
A roof prism (also called a Dach prism or Dachkanten prism, from the German: "Dachkante", lit. roof edge) is a reflective optical prism containing a section where two faces meet at a 90° angle. These two 90° faces resemble the roof of a building, giv...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce