Half Pentagonal Prism - Chinaprice: 60.00 Dollar US$
Special size can also be offered upon request.
In geometry, the pentagonal prism a prism with a pentagonal base. It is a type of heptahedron with 7 faces, 15 edges, and 10 vertices.
Material: H-K9L, H-BaK7, etc;
- Posted By: Taiyo Optics (Dongguan) Corp.
- Phone: 0086-769-86080086
- Address: No.2 Xianglong Rd,Xincheng Dist,Shilong Town, Dongguan, Guangdong, China
- Website: http://taiyooptics.com
Published date: August 24, 2016 -
- Business Description: Taiyo Optics Co. Ltd. is a professional supplier of prism. It has been focusing on processing and manufacturing optical prism for more than 20 years. Taiyo has established its first factory in 1993 at China, Nanyang. The second factory in Dongguan, China was established in 2004. The products include optical prism, cylindrical lens, and other planar optical components.
Light PipeLenses / Optical Components - Taiyo Optics (Dongguan) Corp. - China - August 24, 2016 - 60.00 Dollar US$
Manufacturing custom designed Infrared light pipes, hollow waveguides and homogenizers is non-trivial. This is because these are tubes lined with a highly polished infrared reflective coating of Laser Gold, which can be applied thick enough to permit...
Corner Cube ReflectorLenses / Optical Components - Taiyo Optics (Dongguan) Corp. - China - August 24, 2016 - 60.00 Dollar US$
A corner reflector is a retroreflector consisting of three mutually perpendicular, intersecting flat surfaces, which reflects waves back directly towards the source, but translated. The three intersecting surfaces often have square shapes. Radar corn...
Rhombic PrismLenses / Optical Components - Taiyo Optics (Dongguan) Corp. - China - August 24, 2016 - 60.00 Dollar US$
In geometry, a rhombohedron is a three-dimensional figure like a cube, except that its faces are not squares but rhombi. It is a special case of a parallelepiped where all edges are the same length. It can be used to define the rhombohedral lattice s...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"