Lehmann Roof Prism - Chinaprice: 60.00 Dollar US$
Characteristic for a roof prism is that the beam is split in half, with one half of the beam hitting first one face then the other face, while it is invert for the other half of the beam. Therefore, a roof prism can be used only with some distance to focal planes, or the "edge" of the roof would introduce slight distortions. Furthermore, the angle between the two faces has to be very close to 90°, or image quality would be degraded.
- Posted By: Taiyo Optics (Dongguan) Corp.
- Phone: 0086-769-86080086
- Address: No.2 Xianglong Rd,Xincheng Dist,Shilong Town, Dongguan, Guangdong, China
- Website: http://taiyooptics.com
Published date: August 23, 2016 -
- Business Description: Taiyo Optics Co. Ltd. is a professional supplier of prism. It has been focusing on processing and manufacturing optical prism for more than 20 years. Taiyo has established its first factory in 1993 at China, Nanyang. The second factory in Dongguan, China was established in 2004. The products include optical prism, cylindrical lens, and other planar optical components.
Porro PrismLenses / Optical Components - Taiyo Optics (Dongguan) Corp. - China - August 23, 2016 - 60.00 Dollar US$
In optics, a Porro prism, named for its inventor Ignazio Porro, is a type of reflection prism used in optical instruments to alter the orientation of an image. It consists of a block of glass shaped as a right geometric prism with right-angled triang...
Pentagonal PrismLenses / Optical Components - Taiyo Optics (Dongguan) Corp. - China - August 23, 2016 - 60.00 Dollar US$
A pentaprism is a five-sided reflecting prism used to deviate a beam of light by a constant 90°, even if the entry beam is not at 90 ° to the prism. The beam reflects inside the prism twice, allowing the transmission of an image through a right angle...
Abbe Roof PrismLenses / Optical Components - Taiyo Optics (Dongguan) Corp. - China - August 23, 2016 - 60.00 Dollar US$
The prism consists of a block of glass forming a right prism with 30°–60°–90° triangular faces. When in use, a beam of light enters face AB, is refracted and undergoes total internal reflection from face BC, and is refracted again on exiting face AC....
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce