Meniscus Lens Taiyo Brand - Chinaprice: 60.00 Dollar US$
Material:H-K9L, H-BaK7, etc;
Center angle Tolerance:3';
Focal Length Tolerance:2%.
- Posted By: Taiyo Optics (Dongguan) Corp.
- Phone: 0086-769-86080086
- Address: No.2 Xianglong Rd,Xincheng Dist,Shilong Town, Dongguan, Guangdong, China
- Website: http://taiyooptics.com
Published date: August 24, 2016 -
- Business Description: Taiyo Optics Co. Ltd. is a professional supplier of prism. It has been focusing on processing and manufacturing optical prism for more than 20 years. Taiyo has established its first factory in 1993 at China, Nanyang. The second factory in Dongguan, China was established in 2004. The products include optical prism, cylindrical lens, and other planar optical components.
Plano Concave Cylindrical LensLenses / Optical Components - Taiyo Optics (Dongguan) Corp. - China - August 24, 2016 - 60.00 Dollar US$
Cylindrical Lenses focus or expand light in one axis only. They can be used to focus light into a thin line in optical metrology, laser scanning, spectroscopic, laser diode, acousto-optic, and optical processor applications. They can also be used to ...
Plano Convex Cylindrical Lens Taiyo BrandLenses / Optical Components - Taiyo Optics (Dongguan) Corp. - China - August 24, 2016 - 60.00 Dollar US$
A cylindrical lens is a lens which focuses light into a line instead of a point, as a spherical lens would. The curved face or faces of a cylindrical lens are sections of a cylinder, and focus the image passing through it into a line parallel to the ...
Half Pentagonal PrismLenses / Optical Components - Taiyo Optics (Dongguan) Corp. - China - August 24, 2016 - 60.00 Dollar US$
Prismis widely used in optical applications. Taiyo Optics offer many types of prisms, include Right Angle Prism, Penta Prism, Beamsplitter Penta Prism, Corner Cube Reflector, Porro Prism, Dove Prism, Rhomboid Prism, Brewster Prism, Equilateral Prism,...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"