Porro Prism - Chinaprice: 60.00 Dollar US$
It consists of a block of glass shaped as a right geometric prism with right-angled triangular end faces. In operation, light enters the large rectangular face of the prism, undergoes total internal reflection twice from the sloped faces, and exits again through the large rectangular face. Because the light exits and enters the glass only at normal incidence, the prism is not dispersive.
An image travelling through a Porro prism is rotated by 180° and exits in the opposite direction offset from its entrance point. Since the image is reflected twice, the handedness of the image is unchanged.
- Posted By: Taiyo Optics (Dongguan) Corp.
- Phone: 0086-769-86080086
- Address: No.2 Xianglong Rd,Xincheng Dist,Shilong Town, Dongguan, Guangdong, China
- Website: http://taiyooptics.com
Published date: August 23, 2016 -
- Business Description: Taiyo Optics Co. Ltd. is a professional supplier of prism. It has been focusing on processing and manufacturing optical prism for more than 20 years. Taiyo has established its first factory in 1993 at China, Nanyang. The second factory in Dongguan, China was established in 2004. The products include optical prism, cylindrical lens, and other planar optical components.
Pentagonal PrismLenses / Optical Components - Taiyo Optics (Dongguan) Corp. - China - August 23, 2016 - 60.00 Dollar US$
A pentaprism is a five-sided reflecting prism used to deviate a beam of light by a constant 90°, even if the entry beam is not at 90 ° to the prism. The beam reflects inside the prism twice, allowing the transmission of an image through a right angle...
Abbe Roof PrismLenses / Optical Components - Taiyo Optics (Dongguan) Corp. - China - August 23, 2016 - 60.00 Dollar US$
The prism consists of a block of glass forming a right prism with 30°–60°–90° triangular faces. When in use, a beam of light enters face AB, is refracted and undergoes total internal reflection from face BC, and is refracted again on exiting face AC....
Wedge PrismLenses / Optical Components - Taiyo Optics (Dongguan) Corp. - China - August 23, 2016 - 60.00 Dollar US$
The wedge prism is a prism with a shallow angle between its input and output surfaces. This angle is usually 3 degrees or less. Refraction at the surfaces causes the prism to deflect light by a fixed angle. When viewing a scene through such a prism, ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce