Wedge Prism - Chinaprice: 60.00 Dollar US$
Refraction at the surfaces causes the prism to deflect light by a fixed angle. When viewing a scene through such a prism, objects
will appear to be offset by an amount that varies with their distance from the prism.
Material: H-K9L, H-BaK7, etc;
- Posted By: Taiyo Optics (Dongguan) Corp.
- Phone: 0086-769-86080086
- Address: No.2 Xianglong Rd,Xincheng Dist,Shilong Town, Dongguan, Guangdong, China
- Website: http://taiyooptics.com
Published date: August 23, 2016 -
- Business Description: Taiyo Optics Co. Ltd. is a professional supplier of prism. It has been focusing on processing and manufacturing optical prism for more than 20 years. Taiyo has established its first factory in 1993 at China, Nanyang. The second factory in Dongguan, China was established in 2004. The products include optical prism, cylindrical lens, and other planar optical components.
Broadband Antireflection FilmLenses / Optical Components - Taiyo Optics (Dongguan) Corp. - China - August 25, 2016 - 120.00 Dollar US$
parameter for coating: Broadband antireflection film-0 degrees Lower than 1.3% reflection over wavelength ranges 400 to 750 nm; Lower than 0.5% reflection over wavelength ranges 430 to 650 nm. Broadband antireflection film-45 degrees Lower than 3.5% ...
Metal High Reflective FilmLenses / Optical Components - Taiyo Optics (Dongguan) Corp. - China - August 25, 2016 - 120.00 Dollar US$
High-reflection (HR) coatings work the opposite way to antireflection coatings. The general idea is usually based on the periodic layer system composed from two materials, one with a high index, such as zinc sulfide (n=2.32) or titanium dioxide (n=2....
Dielectric High Reflective FilmLenses / Optical Components - Taiyo Optics (Dongguan) Corp. - China - August 25, 2016 - 120.00 Dollar US$
parameter for coating: Dielectric high reflective film-0 degrees high reflection, greater than 99% over wavelength ranges 900 to 1300 nm. parameter for prism: Material:H-K9L, H-BaK7, etc; Surface quality:40-20/20-10; Dimensional tolerance:plus or min...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"