Pps Rod With High Quality - Chinaprice: contact company for price
PPS, short for Polyphenylene sulfide, is a chemical and corrosion resistant thermoplastic material that is often used in applications involving exposure to corrosive chemicals at elevated temperatures.PPS has outstanding mechanical properties and it is resistant to hot water and steam. PPS is often used as a lower cost alternative to replace PEEK. PPS continuous temperature is 220°C. Since the glass transition temperature only 90°C, it need to pay more attention when use under high temperature and high load.
Outstanding chemical resistance
Resistant to hot water and steam
Strong and stiff
Can be used at elevated temperatures
Excellent wear characteristics (bearing grade)
Good dimensional stability
Low moisture absorption
Low thermal expansion
High dielectric strength
Available Shapes: Sheets, Rods, Tubes
Color: Natural Brown
Rods Diameter: 8.0mm ~ 150mm
Similar plastics: PEEK
Item Unit Value
Density g/cm3 1.35
Water absorption (23°C in air) % 0.02%
Tensile strength MPa 70
surface resistivity ohm 1.0E+4 ~ 1.0E+6
Bending modulus of 3 span (50.0 mm) MPa 3300
Cantilever beam notched impact strength (23 ° C) KJ/m2 29
Tensile modulus of elasticity MPa 2500
Melting point ℃ 281
heat-resistant quality ℃ 180~220
Semiconductor machinery components
Scientific instrumentation parts
Pump and valve components
Bearings and bushings (bearing grade)
- Posted By: Qingdao Bocheng Industrial Co.,Ltd.
- Phone: 8653268658616
- Address: Room 319, Buiding D-2, Zhonglian Square, No. 122, , Qingdao, China
- Website: http://www.bcptfesheet.com
Published date: April 25, 2013 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Pps Sheet With High QualityPlastic Products - Qingdao Bocheng Industrial Co.,Ltd. - China - April 25, 2013 - contact company for price
Description of PPS sheet: PPS, short for Polyphenylene sulfide, is a chemical and corrosion resistant thermoplastic material that is often used in applications involving exposure to corrosive chemicals at elevated temperatures.PPS has outstanding mec...
Etfe Sheet With High QualityPlastic Products - Qingdao Bocheng Industrial Co.,Ltd. - China - April 17, 2013 - contact company for price
Ethylene tetrafluoroethylene, ETFE, a fluorine based plastic, was designed to have high corrosion resistance and strength over a wide temperature range. ETFE is a polymer, and its systematic name is poly(ethylene-co- tetrafluoroethylene). ETFE has a ...
Etfe Rod With High QualityPlastic Products - Qingdao Bocheng Industrial Co.,Ltd. - China - April 17, 2013 - contact company for price
ETFE is a polymer, and its systematic name is poly(ethylene-co- tetrafluoroethylene). ETFE has a very high melting temperature, excellent chemical, electrical and high energy radiation resistance properties. When burned ETFE releases hydrofluoric aci...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"