Abs - Chinaprice: contact company for price
thermoplastic copolymer. ABS copolymer has the characteristics of
excellent heat resistance and electric insulation, good dimensional
stability, excellent processability, outstanding toughness and impact
resistance, and easy for electric-plated process. These characteristics
make ABS become one of the first choices of engineering plastic
materials in electrical component, home appliance, computer, instrument
and meter applications.
For any questions and needs please contact us below
- Posted By: Asia International Enterprise
- Phone: 8613823593092
- Address: Baoan 9th District Shenzhen Guangdong, Shenzhen Guangdong, China
- Website: http://www.asia-plastics.com
Published date: September 7, 2012 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Sell Pc GranulePlastic - Raw Materials - Asia International Enterprise - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Polycarbonate is a kind of thermoplastic, containing carbonate plastic in the molecular main chain, with high transparency, high impact, high strength, high creep resistance, excellent dimensional stability, excellent low-temperature and heat resista...
Clear Pet Flake ScrapsPlastic - Raw Materials - PAPER TRADE LTD - - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Moisture 0.01% max PVC content 0.01% max Other Contents 0.01% max M.P. 240-250°C Color availability Clear and Tint Blue Flake size 8-10 mm Washing processes 2 Times by our own made washing system as follows: * – 1 Time by hot water with caustic soda....
Caco3 Additive Masterbatch Calcium CarbonatePlastic - Raw Materials - Changzhou Gaia Material Science Co., Ltd - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Our company can offer you different formula of White Masterbatch, Additive Masterbatch like CaCO3 Masterbatch, Transparent Masterbatch (TiO2), BaSO4 Masterbatch. We also can offer Color Masterbatch, Black Masterbatch and BOPP masterbatch. Additive Ca...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"