Cableaid - Indiaprice: contact company for price
original properties of the material to some extent. For example, the
additive can effectively increase the elongation of the base polymer and
other mechanical properties along with improved surface finish.
Usually, when the recycled material is being used there is poor surface and reduction in the tensile, CableAid is a powerful additive that solves the problems of all this.
It is offered in regular pellet form and is packed in 25 kgs.
For any questions and needs please contact us below
- Posted By: Vin Industries
- Phone: 09125778888
- Address: Chamber 205, CB-385, Indira Market, Naraina Ring R, New Delhi, India
- Website: http://www.vin.co.in
Published date: September 7, 2012 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Caco3 Additive Masterbatch Calcium CarbonatePlastic - Raw Materials - Changzhou Gaia Material Science Co., Ltd - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Our company can offer you different formula of White Masterbatch, Additive Masterbatch like CaCO3 Masterbatch, Transparent Masterbatch (TiO2), BaSO4 Masterbatch. We also can offer Color Masterbatch, Black Masterbatch and BOPP masterbatch. Additive Ca...
StrengthxPlastic - Raw Materials - Vin Industries - India - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Strength-X acts as a Process Aid which homogenizes the mixture of different polymers to a common melt flow rate. Strength-X does it by increasing the flow of low MFI polymer like HDPE and lowering the viscosity of the polymer system. With a number of...
Fillmor Increase Filler Loading Plastics Raw MeterialPlastic - Raw Materials - Vin Industries - India - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
It is very essential for our precious customers to know why should they get Fillmor, as Fillmor is equipped with various features which can come out to very beneficial in the Plastic Industry. Features: It effectively increases the filler loading in ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"