Color Masterbatch - Indiaprice: contact company for price
year 1994. Over the past two decades, we have become the renowned
producers of color masterbatches and additive masterbatches in Indian
market and a leading manufacturer of such products in global market. The
products we produce are perfectly designed to fit with a variety of high-
end processing techniques such as extrusion, injection moulding, blow
moulding, thermoforming and rotomoulding(rotational moulding).
If interested in buying our products, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please inquiry for your need now
- Posted By: M. G. Polyblends
- Phone: 911147053768
- Address: A 11, Lawrence Road Industrial Area, New Delhi, New Delhi, India
- Website: http://www.mg-polyblends.com
Published date: September 7, 2012 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Sell Pc GranulePlastic - Raw Materials - Asia International Enterprise - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Polycarbonate is a kind of thermoplastic, containing carbonate plastic in the molecular main chain, with high transparency, high impact, high strength, high creep resistance, excellent dimensional stability, excellent low-temperature and heat resista...
AbsPlastic - Raw Materials - Asia International Enterprise - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Acrylonitrile-Butadiene-Styrene copolymer (ABS) is a common thermoplastic copolymer. ABS copolymer has the characteristics of excellent heat resistance and electric insulation, good dimensional stability, excellent processability, outstanding toughne...
PbtPlastic - Raw Materials - Asia International Enterprise - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Polybutylene Terephthalate (PBT) is a kind of milky white semi- transparent to opaque, crystalline thermoplastic polymer. With properties such as heat resistance, good toughness, fatigue resistance, self-lubrication, low friction coefficient, weather...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"