Recycle Plastics Pet Flakes And Post Pvc - USAprice: contact company for price
Particle size ≤14 mm or as per specification
Moisture content ≤ 0.7%
Dust : ≤ 1%
PP/PE ≤ 6%
PVC < 300 ppm
Loading of 20MT per 40 'fcl
Color : clear & light blue and Green
PET flakes are manufactured from post consumer PET bottle
Hot washed post consumer :PVC
100 ppm PVC
- Posted By: CC GLOBAL INC.
- Phone: 3015365944
- Address: 11516 Homestead Dr, Upper Marlboro, MD, USA
- Website: http://fita.worldbid.com/ccglobal
Published date: January 2, 2014 -
- Business Description: CC Global Inc. represent several suppliers worldwide. We are direct to supplier. Contact us if you are interested in the below products. Plastics Molds, Injection Machines, ABS, HIPS, PP and plastic scraps
Pom Polyoxymethylene Polyacetal RegrindPlastic - Recycled / Scrap - Universal Exporter Polymer Compounding, Recycling & Trading - Pakistan - November 8, 2016 - contact company for price
100% POM - Regrind Polyoxymethylene/Polyacetal Container Load: 24-MT +/- 10% Washing: Cold Washed Type: Post Industrial Waste Origin: Pakistan Inspection: Buyer can hire SGS/CCIC OR Inspect in his presence Delivery: 10-Days Mode of Payment: 100% LC @...
100% Pom Polyoxymethylene Polyacetal RegrindPlastic - Recycled / Scrap - Universal Exporter Polymer Compounding, Recycling & Trading - Pakistan - November 8, 2016 - contact company for price
We supply POM as follow. Its post industrial waste and come out from Natural Gas supplies companies. 100% POM - Regrinded Polyoxymethylene/Polyacetal Container Load: 24-MT +/- 10% Washing: Cold Washed Type: Post Industrial Waste Origin: Pakistan Insp...
Waste Circuit Board Recycling PlantPlastic - Recycled / Scrap - He nan Doing mechnical - China - October 25, 2016 - 50000.00 Dollar US$
Waste circuit board recycling plant Waste circuit board recycling plant is a kind of machinery can crush waste circuit board and get metal and plastic. Waste circuit board refers to all electronic products produced by the failure parts. The circuit b...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"