Inline Emitter Drip Mould - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Runner Style Semi Hot Runner
Products from Mould Inline Round Drippers
Cavity Quantity 32
Overall Dimension 600mm×400mm×430mm
Designing Weight 554kg
Injection Molding Machine Clamping Pressure ＞ 210T
Cycle Time 12s to 15s
Service Life Over 1 million shots
Flow Rate Deviation ≤5%
Cooling Method By Circulating Water
Mould Base LKM （3050DI A60 B60）
Cavity Material S136（ ASSAB）
Core Material SKD61（ Japan Daido）
- Phone: 8606346110096
- Address: 22-42, West Yingmou Avenue, Liawu, China
- Website: http://www.lwplastics.com
Published date: August 27, 2013 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Inline Dripper MouldPlastic Working Machinery - Laiwu Rainfun Drip Irrigation Technology Co., Ltd. - China - August 26, 2013 - contact company for price
Inline round dripper mould is a plastic injection mould used to produce round drippers which is used to be inserted into a PE pipe to form into round dripper dripline. The mould can adopt cold runner, hot runner or semi hot runner according to differ...
Ms350 High Speed Plc Control Automatic Slitting MachinePlastic Working Machinery - Shannxi HITOC Engineering Co.,Ltd - China - August 15, 2013 - contact company for price
Brief introduction MS350 series high speed slitters are mainly used for slitting the laminated materials, with main functions and features as below: * Compact & reasonable design, high capacity and satisfactory performance. * Pneumatic friction shaft...
Mi350 Plc Control High Speed Print Defect Inspection MachinePlastic Working Machinery - Shannxi HITOC Engineering Co.,Ltd - China - August 15, 2013 - contact company for price
Brief introduction MI350 series Printing Defect Inspection Machine is designed for the rewinding and print defect inspection, its high lights are: * High precision tension control * Vector inverter drive for unwind and rewind units. * MMI interface *...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"