Pp Ps Mono Or Multi Layer Sheet Extrusion Line - Chinaprice: contact company for price
industry. The product can be used for stationary or decoration. After
vacuum forming it can also be used for packing food and electronic
Raw Matetial: PP, HIPS, co-extrudable EVOH and EVA
PP, PS sheet has a very wide range of applications for package industry. The product can be used for stationary or decoration. After vacuum forming it can also be used for packing food and electronic instruments.
- Posted By: Nanjing Gorray Extrusion Equipment LLC
- Phone: 13813842859
- Address: Lishui Econmic Development Zone,Najnjing,China, Nanjing, China
- Website: http://www.gorraychina.com
Published date: June 20, 2013 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Parallel Co Rotating Twin Screw ExtruderPlastic Working Machinery - Nanjing Gorray Extrusion Equipment LLC - China - June 20, 2013 - contact company for price
A modern high-performance extruder is distinguished by its specialized features. A twin screw extruder has evolved in design, performance and productivity through a span of several decades. A twin screw extruder has made it possible to achieve high q...
Gts H High Torque Twin Screw ExtruderPlastic Working Machinery - Nanjing Gorray Extrusion Equipment LLC - China - June 20, 2013 - contact company for price
Absorbing the most advanced technology in the world, Nanjing Gorray has further developed the design of high torque twin screw extruder with high power. Gearbox: thick-wall cast-iron case is used to decrease vibration and noise; topology theory is ap...
Parallel Counterrotating Twin Screw ExtruderPlastic Working Machinery - Nanjing Gorray Extrusion Equipment LLC - China - June 20, 2013 - contact company for price
It becomes more practical for PVC and PET. Opposite rotating of the twin screws is the main difference from a co-rotating twin screw extruder. This feature results in less shearing which is the major advantage we design for. It has been successfully ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"