Take Up System For Epson Printer - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Artical name-Mutoh take up system
Suitable For-Epson 7700/7900/9700/9900
Description-Have 110v and 220v as you choose
Have three type plug UK plug / European plug / America plug
Simple design, tension sensitive, can collect the papers automatically during printing.Save your labor, allows your night work, idea design for signage .
Take Up System For Epson Printer
Please inquiry for your need now
- Posted By: SPECIALCOLOR INT’L CO., LTD.
- Phone: 0258472066584720661
- Address: Rm.4207,B Building,New Word Center,No.88,Zhujiang , Nanjing, China
- Website: http://special-color.com
Published date: September 7, 2012 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Take Up Device Use For Roland Printer Tension Sensitive Sj745ex645exPrint Publishing - SPECIALCOLOR INT’L CO., LTD. - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Roland take-up system, simple design, convenient to use, tension sensitiv Artical name-Roland take up systProduct Number-ACC-TKP-002 SuitableFor- Roland:FJ50/52, FJ600, FJ740/540, CJ500/400, VP540v/VP540Ii/300i, SP540v/300- v, RS640/540, SJ745EX645EX...
Take Up System For Mimaki PrinterPrint Publishing - SPECIALCOLOR INT’L CO., LTD. - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Artical name-Mimaki take up system Product Number-ACC-TKP-002 Suitable For-Mimaki JV2/JV22/JV4/JV3/Roland Printer Description-Have 110v and 220v as you choose Have three type plug UK plug European plug America plug Simple design, tension sensitive, c...
Take Up Device For Mutoh Printer Automatically 110v EuropeanPrint Publishing - SPECIALCOLOR INT’L CO., LTD. - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Mutoh take-up system, simple design, convenient to use, tension sensitive Artical name-Mutoh take up system Product Number-ACC-TKP-003 Suitable For-Mutoh RJ8000/8100/6000, VJ1604/1618/2606 printer Description-Have 110v and 220v as you choose Have thr...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"