Hardwood Charcoal - Malaysiaprice: contact company for price
and cooking on your outdoor grill or fire pit! It is made from real
hardwood firewood chunks which have been charred. No chemical binders or
igniting agents. This type of charcoal burns intensely and hot and
supplies superior flavor for your grilled foods without any of the nasty
chemical fumes or aromas which can come from industrial pressed
composite charcoal briquettes.
Moisture Content: 5% - 8% max
Fixed Carbon: 70% - 82% on dry basis
Granulation: 20mm- 80mm
Volatile matter: 5 - 13% Max
Ash Content: 1% - 2%
Burning time: 4hrs- 7hrs
No Fossils, Fuel, Coke, Glass, Metal, Stone e. t. c
- Posted By: Hermit Resource
- Phone: 601121191887
- Address: taman desa, Miri, Malaysia
Published date: May 17, 2016 -
- Business Description: We are Hermit marketing, producing, distributing, wholesaling and exporting. Our Company is based in Malaysia. We are very proud of the products
we offer because they comply with international quality standards and their
quality and durability are fully guaranteed
Hardwood Charcoal ExportCoal - fred newton newti consult - Ireland - September 6, 2015 - contact company for price
Fred Newton Newti Consult, based in Dublin, Republic of Ireland We are involved in export of Quality Hardwood Charcoal sourcing worldwide . Our parent company, Fredublin Export Ltd, is in Africa and is keen on establishing a long- term business relat...
Hardwood Charcoal NigeriaCoal - the zealsons - Nigeria - October 23, 2014 - contact company for price
Commodity: Natural Hardwood Charcoal Purity & Specification: Carbon - 80% min. Ash - 4% max. Volatile - 9% max. Moisture - 8% max. Size: 20- 120mm. Burning Time - up to 8 hours. Odorless, Smokeless and none sparkling. Wood type – Tropical Hardwood, M...
Coconut Shisha CharcoalCoal - Viet Delta - Vietnam - March 3, 2014 - contact company for price
Shisha charcoal for smoking shisha is made from pure coconut shell charcoal, refining the complicated conditions. Thus, coconut shisha charcoal may be necessary to clean the user shisha, odorless, non- Toxic substance created floating sensation while...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"