Hardwood Charcoal Nigeria - Nigeriaprice: contact company for price
Purity & Specification: Carbon - 80% min.
Ash - 4% max.
Volatile - 9% max.
Moisture - 8% max.
Size: 20- 120mm.
Burning Time - up to 8 hours.
Odorless, Smokeless and none sparkling.
Wood type – Tropical Hardwood, Mangrove Hardwood.
Size of containers: 20 MT to 23MT per 40 ft container
Bag Packing: 25kg, 30kg, 50kg ( as per buyers specification)
Contract Quantity: Up to 368 MT per Month
- Posted By: the zealsons
- Phone: 08149661081
- Address: 55/57 Folami Avenue, Isefun Ayobo, Lagos Ikeja Lag, lagos, Nigeria
Published date: October 23, 2014 -
- Business Description: Nigerian Origin Mangrove Hardwood Charcoal IMPORT & EXPORT TRADING. We the ZEALSONS Imports and Export Traders would like to make known to you our intention of selling Nigerian Origin Grade A Mangrove Hardwood Charcoal. We sell at FOB $380/MT (negotiable) and our payment term is irrevocable, non transferable, confirmed Standby Letter of Credit. Send us an email request for our FCO and Pictures of our Product.
Coconut Shisha CharcoalCoal - Viet Delta - Vietnam - March 3, 2014 - contact company for price
Shisha charcoal for smoking shisha is made from pure coconut shell charcoal, refining the complicated conditions. Thus, coconut shisha charcoal may be necessary to clean the user shisha, odorless, non- Toxic substance created floating sensation while...
Coconut Shell Base CharcoalCoal - Viet Delta - Vietnam - February 25, 2014 - contact company for price
We are offering Coconut Shell Charcoal. Introduction: Shell Charcoal is an important product obtained from coconut shell. Shell charcoal is used widely as domestic and industrial fuel. It is also used by blacksmiths and goldsmiths and in laundries. S...
Filter Media P84 Polyimide Bag Dust CollectorCoal - Laiwu Xingye Filter and Resin Co.,ltd - China - February 24, 2014 - contact company for price
Filter Media P84 Polyimide Filter Bag Dust Collector Bag Material: 100% P84 fiber / P84 scrim Weight: 500g/sq.m Thickness:1.8mm Air Permeability: 280 L/ m2. S @200pa Tensile strength: Warp: >700N/5cm; Weft :> 1200N /5cm Elongation : Warp: < ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"