Calcium Chloride Food Grade Industrial Chemical Raw Material - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Chloride Dehydrate 74%: Usually used as snow removal agent, desiccant,
refrigerant; Calcium Chloride Anhydrate 94%: can be used as desiccant,
soil improvers, dehydrating agent;
Calcium Chloride Food Grade Industrial Chemical Raw Material
Thank you in advance for your consideration
- Posted By: Jinan Wacker Chemical Co., Ltd
- Phone: 008653155503104
- Address: International new city ,sun 100, Jinan, Shandong Province, China
- Website: http://www.chemicalwacker.com
Published date: September 7, 2012 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Borneol Plant Extract Pharmaceutical Raw MaterialGeneral Raw Materials / Natural Resources - Hubei Junhui Pharmaceutical Co.,Ltd - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
L-boneol , It's white crystal made of extracting and processing from fresh leaves of Blumea balsamifera DC . which has been approved by GMP (Certificate of Good Manufacturing practices for pharmaceutical products People's Republic of China) . Borneol...
Photovoltaic ModulesGeneral Raw Materials / Natural Resources - GuangZhouLeiShineSolarTechnologyCo,LTD - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Use high-effect crystalline silicon solar battery slice According to the international electrotechnical commission IEC1215:1993 standard requirements for design, adopting advanced technology and production equipment manufacturing, Make sure the compo...
Electrical Insulation MaterialGeneral Raw Materials / Natural Resources - Sichuan Luojiang Liwang Nonwoven Factory - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Electrical Polyester Fiber Nonwoven Fabric 1.art No.:7031 2.heat resistance: class B 3.storage life: about 12 months (below 40C) 4.usage:1.Used for making composite materials ( DM, DMD, DMDM) for electrical insulation 2.Mica tapes' reinforced materia...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"