Neodymium Oxide Rare Earth Supplier - Chinaprice: contact company for price
CAS: 1313- 97- 9
Appearance: light blue powder
Nd2O3: 99.99% Min.
Loss On Ignition: 1% Max.
La2O3: 0.001% Max.
CeO2: 0.0005% Max.
Pr6O11: 0.005% Max.
Sm2O3: 0.001% Max.
Eu2O3: 0.0003% Max.
Y2O3: 0.0003% Max.
Application: Neodymium Oxide, also called Neodymia, mainly used for glass and capacitors. Colours glass delicate shades ranging from pure violet through wine- red and warm gray. Light transmitted through such glass shows unusually sharp absorption bands. The glass is used in astronomical work to produce sharp bands by which spectral lines may be calibrated. Glass containing neodymium is a laser material in place of ruby to produce coherent light.
- Posted By: Rare Mine Chemical Resources Limited
- Phone: 18432912390
- Address: email@example.com, SJZ, China
- Website: http://www.rare-chemical.com
Published date: January 29, 2015 -
- Business Description: With advanced technology products, Rare Mine Chemical Resources Limited
have entrenched as the most authentic manufacturer, exporter and
supplier of Mine & Chemical products. As a specialized company separated
from state owned corporation, we have rich experience in this line,
being confident to satisfy different clients' demand.
Our excellent after sale service, cost down production process and prompt delivery ensures greater satisfaction to our customers. We consist of a proficient work force, who work in close coordination with our clients to offer various materials in accordance to their specifications.
Innovative packaging, warehousing and inventory control schemes have established us as the most preferred company satisfying the varied requirements of the wide spectrum of customers. With more than 20 years' development, we have established a large dealer and distributor network spread all over the world.
Erbium Oxide Rare Earth Manufacturer ChinaGeneral Raw Materials / Natural Resources - Rare Mine Chemical Resources Limited - China - January 28, 2015 - contact company for price
Erbium Oxide CAS: 12061- 16- 4 Appearance: pink powder Er2O3: 99.99% Min. Y2O3: 0.001% Max. La2O3: 0.001% Max. CeO2: 0.001% Max. Pr6O11: 0.001% Max. Nd2O3: 0.01% Max. Sm2O3: 0.001% Max. Eu2O3: 0.001% Max. Gd2O3: 0.001% Max. Tb4O7: 0.0005% Max. Dy2O3:...
Dysprosium Oxide Rare Earth SupplierGeneral Raw Materials / Natural Resources - Rare Mine Chemical Resources Limited - China - January 26, 2015 - contact company for price
Dysprosium oxide CAS: 1308- 87- 8 Dy2O3: 99.999% Min. Appearance: white powder Loss On Ignition: 0.5% Max. Gd2O3: 0.0001 Max. Tb4O7: 0.0005% Max. Ho2O3: 0.0005% Max. Er2O3: 0.0001 Max. Tm2O3: 0.0001 Max. Yb2O3: 0.0001 Max. Lu2O3: 0.0001 Max. Y2O3: 0....
Curcumin Turmeric Extract CurcuminoidsGeneral Raw Materials / Natural Resources - Ningbo Sinutra Biology - China - January 25, 2015 - contact company for price
The most powerful compound in botanical medicine, the worlds most important herbal extract. Turmeric is a member of the Curcuma botanical group, which is part of the ginger family of herbs, the Zingiberaceae. The root and rhizome stem of the Curcuma ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"