Tin Ore Concentrates - South Africaprice: contact company for price
Quantity: - 50-500 metric ton monthly;
Price: - based on lme;
Country of origin: Nigeria
Port of loading: - lagos
Delivery: 30-45 days depending on port of destination.
Latest chemical analysis report available (too large to attach, provide mail)or contact us at admin at xovico dot com .(SAMPLE ALSO AVAILABLE AND COULD BE SENT TO SERIOUS BUYERS)
Tin Ore Concentrates
Please see our contact information below
- Posted By: Xovico Investment cc
- Phone: 27792923085
- Address: 154 Deo Favere, Parsely Street, Annlin, Pretoria, South Africa
Published date: September 7, 2012 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Borneol Plant Extract Pharmaceutical Raw MaterialGeneral Raw Materials / Natural Resources - Hubei Junhui Pharmaceutical Co.,Ltd - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
L-boneol , It's white crystal made of extracting and processing from fresh leaves of Blumea balsamifera DC . which has been approved by GMP (Certificate of Good Manufacturing practices for pharmaceutical products People's Republic of China) . Borneol...
Photovoltaic ModulesGeneral Raw Materials / Natural Resources - GuangZhouLeiShineSolarTechnologyCo,LTD - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Use high-effect crystalline silicon solar battery slice According to the international electrotechnical commission IEC1215:1993 standard requirements for design, adopting advanced technology and production equipment manufacturing, Make sure the compo...
Calcium Chloride Food Grade Industrial Chemical Raw MaterialGeneral Raw Materials / Natural Resources - Jinan Wacker Chemical Co., Ltd - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Appearance: White powder, flakes, granules, lumps Usage Calcium Chloride Dehydrate 74%: Usually used as snow removal agent, desiccant, refrigerant; Calcium Chloride Anhydrate 94%: can be used as desiccant, soil improvers, dehydrating agent; Calcium C...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"