De Barked 6meter Gum Tree Lengths - South Africaprice: contact company for price
To whom it may concern
Timber in lengths
We are selling 50 000 tons of Gum Tree lengths. The lengths are all cut. They are also debarked for your convenience.
We have cut it into 6m lengths and can be delivered to the port of Durban in South Africa which will be easier for export as the inland transport has already been taken care of.
We are looking for buyers for the product. Kindly contact us if you are interested. We would be happy to hear from you soon
- Posted By: Tommys
- Phone: 0343121338
- Address: 8A Carrington Street, Lennoxton, Newcastle, Newcastle, South Africa
Published date: December 8, 2015 -
- Business Description: We buy new and used cars and or car parts. We also specialise in trucks, truck tyres and generators. Anything in the automobile industry. If it drives we will buy or sell it. We also are into agriculture, wood, seeds, cattle and nuts
African Hardwood For SaleLogs / Timber - foudatrading.inc - Cameroon - September 10, 2013 - contact company for price
We are a procurement company in Cameroon that can handle shipments of Mahoganies, Iroko, Wawa, Niangon, Apa, Sapelli, Okoume and numerous other species.. Their operation includes logging, sawing, drying and moulding of most of the common African spec...
Tropical Logs And LumberLogs / Timber - vital plast LTD - France - December 13, 2012 - contact company for price
We deal exclusively in African Hardwood which we export in the form of Sawn timber ( strips and Planks for roofing, decking, flooring and Round logs. From forest to saw mill, we cut to customer specification to give them full satisfaction.. With vast...
TimberLogs / Timber - Nordic Timber AB Ltd - Latvia - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
We are timber company from Latvia. Company is practicing with timber manufacturing and commerce. Our company is doing business with timber providers from Latvia, Russia, Belarus and Ukraine and also work as agents and merchants in Worldwide. At this ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"