Dysprosium Metal The Is Soft And Ductile Can Be Cut With A Knife - Chinaprice: contact company for price
in air. The metal is soft and ductile and can be cut with a knife. It
has a hexagonal close- packed structure, a density of 8.536 gm/ cm3, a
melting point of 1407 °C, and a boiling point of 2600 °C. Dysprosium
oxide, or dysprosia, occurs as a sesquioxide with the formula Dy2O3. The
oxide is a light pink- white powder with a melting point of 2340 °C, a
specific gravity of 7.81 gm/ cm3, and a formula weight of 373.0.
Dysprosium’s thermal neutron absorption cross- section and high melting point enable it to be used in nuclear control applications. The element can be added to Neodymium- iron- boron magnets to raise the strength and corrosion resistance of applications like drive motors for hybrid electric vehicles. Like Terbium, Dysprosium is a component of Terfenol- D; a very promising material for future technology applications. It is also used in CDs, chemical reaction testing, laser materials, and dosimeters.
Purity: Dy/ TREM = 99.9% - 99.9% min
Packing: In iron drums with inner double PVC bags of 100kg net each, or packed according to customers' specifications.
- Posted By: Prysmag
- Phone: 862161093316
- Address: 503, 1#, No.1295, New Jinqiao RD, 201206, Shanghai, Shanghai, China
- Website: http://www.prysmag.com
Published date: November 10, 2014 -
- Business Description: PRYSMAG GROUP, founded in 1996, is a satisfaction focused company. As one of the world's leading manufacturers and suppliers of rare earth products, we have been helping our customers accomplish their ideas and address their questions and concerns for over 18 years with expertise and a wide range of customizable products including rare earth oxides, rare earth metals, rare earth phosphors, rare earth magnets and other rare earth new materials.
Rare Earth Oxides The Most Significant Increases In Demand For Reo Is Attributed To A Predicted ExpaMinerals - Prysmag - China - November 10, 2014 - contact company for price
Rare Earth Oxides An overview of our rare earth oxides - Yttrium oxide ( Y2O3) min. 99, 999% - Lanthanum oxide ( La2O3) min. 99, 99 % - 99, 999% - Cerium oxide ( CeO2) min. 99, 95% - 99, 99% - Praseodymium oxide ( Pr6O11) min. 99, 5% - 99, 9% - Neody...
Rare Earth Metals Enabled Products And Technologies Help Fuel Globale Conomic Growth Maintain High SMinerals - Prysmag - China - November 10, 2014 - contact company for price
Rare earth elements or rare earth metals are all part of a series in the Periodic Table of Elements called the Lanthanide Series that runs from atomic number 57 to 71. In addition the elements yttrium # 39, thorium # 90 and scandium # 21 are also con...
Led Phosphor The Combinationof Blue And Yellow Makes A White EmittingMinerals - Prysmag - China - November 10, 2014 - contact company for price
White light can be made different ways - by mixing reds, greens, andblues, by using an ultraviolet LED to stimulate a white phosphor ( the samestuff that' s inside a fluorescent bulb) , or by using a blue- emitting diode thatexcites a yellow- emittin...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce