Led Phosphor The Combinationof Blue And Yellow Makes A White Emitting - Chinaprice: contact company for price
andblues, by using an ultraviolet LED to stimulate a white phosphor (
the samestuff that' s inside a fluorescent bulb) , or by using a blue-
emitting diode thatexcites a yellow- emitting phosphor embedded in the
epoxy dome. The combinationof blue and yellow makes a white- emitting
LED. Combine a white phosphor LEDwith a few amber ones, and you can
create a range of different whites - fromthe romantic glow of a candle
flame to the hot, bright light of the sun.
Most ' white' LEDs in production today use a 450nm – 470nm blueGaN ( gallium nitride) LED covered by a yellowish phosphor coating usually madeof cerium doped yttrium aluminium garnet ( YAG: Ce) crystals which have beenpowdered and bound in a type of viscous adhesive. The LED chip emits bluelight, part of which is converted to yellow by the YAG: Ce. The single crystalform of YAG: Ce is actually considered a scintillator rather than a phosphor. Since yellow light stimulates the red and green receptors of the eye, theresulting mix of blue and yellow light gives the appearance of white.
White LEDs can also be made by coating near ultraviolet ( NUV) emitting LEDs with a mixture of high efficiency europium based red and blueemitting phosphors plus green emitting copper and aluminum doped zinc sulfide( ZnS: Cu, Al) .
- Posted By: Prysmag
- Phone: 862161093316
- Address: 503, 1#, No.1295, New Jinqiao RD, 201206, Shanghai, Shanghai, China
- Website: http://www.prysmag.com
Published date: November 10, 2014 -
- Business Description: PRYSMAG GROUP, founded in 1996, is a satisfaction focused company. As one of the world's leading manufacturers and suppliers of rare earth products, we have been helping our customers accomplish their ideas and address their questions and concerns for over 18 years with expertise and a wide range of customizable products including rare earth oxides, rare earth metals, rare earth phosphors, rare earth magnets and other rare earth new materials.
Rare Earth Oxides The Most Significant Increases In Demand For Reo Is Attributed To A Predicted ExpaMinerals - Prysmag - China - November 10, 2014 - contact company for price
Rare Earth Oxides An overview of our rare earth oxides - Yttrium oxide ( Y2O3) min. 99, 999% - Lanthanum oxide ( La2O3) min. 99, 99 % - 99, 999% - Cerium oxide ( CeO2) min. 99, 95% - 99, 99% - Praseodymium oxide ( Pr6O11) min. 99, 5% - 99, 9% - Neody...
Rare Earth Metals Enabled Products And Technologies Help Fuel Globale Conomic Growth Maintain High SMinerals - Prysmag - China - November 10, 2014 - contact company for price
Rare earth elements or rare earth metals are all part of a series in the Periodic Table of Elements called the Lanthanide Series that runs from atomic number 57 to 71. In addition the elements yttrium # 39, thorium # 90 and scandium # 21 are also con...
We Sell Ferrosilicon 70 72 75Minerals - XININNG METALS AND MINERALS IMPORT AND EXPORT (GRO - China - October 29, 2014 - contact company for price
Our group located in XiNing city, Qinghai province, China, which is one of the main ferrorsilicon yieldly. We are the main and steady Fe- Si supply for Tokyo Denka, Japan. The group' s import and export has exceeded USD 150 million per year. We can g...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"