Minus 100 Mesh 95% Carbon Natural Fine Flake Graphite - USAprice: 1150.00 Dollar US$
-100 (minus 100) mesh
>/= 95.0% Carbon guaranteed (95.8% typical value)
= 5.0% Ash (4.2% typical value)
= 0.3% Moisture (0.2% typical value)
Price: US $1, 150/metric ton CFR to the USA East Coast
Buyers from: Canada, China, Europe, Japan, and South Korea - please contact us for a customized quote.
Samples are available upon request. Every ton is individually inspected and certified. Unlike some wholesalers, we do not mix and match products from different origins.
Supply Ability: 260 metric tons per month
Payment Terms: T/T 100% up-front
Delivery Time: 60 days after payment to the USA
All aspects of this product - from mining to shipping - are certified in accordance with the ISO 9001:2008 standard.
Characteristics of this grade include: high density, high luminance, and low mica content; as well as the physical features of high electric and thermal conductivity, self-lubricity, superior chemical stability, low coefficient of thermal expansion, and low modulus of elasticity.
Crystalline fine flake graphite is suitable for a variety of applications, including: Alumina Carbon Refractories, Brake Pads & Lining, Carbon Brushes, Demolding/Demoulding Agents, Magnesia Carbon Refractories, Monolithic Refractories, Plastics & Polymers, Powder Metallurgy, Specialty Paints, etc.
Please note that we currently have a minimum order quantity (MOQ) of 20 metric tons, which will fit inside a 20 foot dry cargo container.
Feel free to contact us with any questions regarding this product, or our entire line that also includes: natural coarse flake (> 150µm), expandable, granulated, and micronized graphite grades.
- Posted By: GraphiteWholesale.com
- Phone: 9789444609
- Address: PO Box 178, Billerica, Massachusetts, USA
- Website: http://GraphiteWholesale.com
Published date: September 4, 2016 -
- Business Description: Syndicate of independent sales agents and brokers focused on finding new customers for our supplier clients, and facilitating graphite trading in multiple industries.
We source high quality, high purity natural crystalline graphite, commonly referred to as flake graphite, for worldwide delivery at competitive prices.
We are owned and operated by a privately held, debt-free, entity based in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
Sea Salt In DeicingMinerals - Alexandria Modern Trade Company - Egypt - April 23, 2017 - 5.00 Dollar US$
De-icing is necessary to keep mobility in the winter months. Rock Salt lowers the freezing point of water preventing the formation of the bond between pavement and ice which occurs due to ice formation and melting several times so that roads can be c...
De-icing Road SaltMinerals - Alexandria Modern Trade Company - Egypt - April 23, 2017 - 5.00 Dollar US$
AMTC De-Icing Salt is mined from rock salt deposits which were created million years ago through evaporation of early seas in Egyptian Western Desert and specifically in Siwa Oasis. These deposits are characterized by exceptional purity of the rock s...
Halite Deicing SaltMinerals - Alexandria Modern Trade Company - Egypt - April 23, 2017 - 3.00 Dollar US$
Rock salt, or Halite, is mined all over the world. The byproduct of dried up enclosed seas and ancient lakes, the resulting halite was, over time, covered in sediment and natural material. Mining for this salt requires locating and extracting sodium ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"